Jump to content
ClanVPP
  • Announcements

    • ^FacE

      Donation information   02/03/2017

      Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

      Player Support   03/12/2017

      Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

      VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

      Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

      VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

      Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details

Tresserhorn

Community Admin
  • Content count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About Tresserhorn

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. VPP NYC and Texas Servers

    Thanks, I appreciate the fast response and will keep you updated on how people are liking the changes.
  2. VPP NYC and Texas Servers

    A few things I've noticed on NYC and Texas Servers: 1. The map rotations are very different than the L.A. server, and not in a good way. There are a lot of "junky" maps like Peak Skirmish Night or something. On the flipside, I think NYC is missing Tell, which is usually in the "standard" rotation. 2. L.A. has a team switch halfway through the game, while NYC and Texas does not. Many people have voiced their opinion against this while I have been on the server. 3. The servers should have a "no tie" rule, where it will have a tiebreaker round if the game ends up as 2-2. What I recommend be implemented: 1. Unify the map selection and rotation across all servers 2. Disable "tie" on all servers 3. Enable team switch on all servers Thanks for hearing me out.
  3. [INACTIVE] Tresserhorn

    Thanks a bunch! Reading up on the Admin Guides now. I've added you as well.
  4. [INACTIVE] Tresserhorn

    Your Name: Alex Age: 27 Steam ID: Tresserhorn Server applying for: Insurgency L.A, NYC, and Texas Do you have admin experience? In FFXI clans (linkshells) from 2003-2006 How will you draw people to our server? By keeping a healthy and positive playing atmosphere, where respect is considered to be the golden rule. I hear a lot of people on voice chat frustrated at someone breaking the rules, or mic spamming racial slurs over and over again. I have a wife and a newborn son, and the odd hours that I'm able to hop on a video game should be times of challenge, fun, intensity, but not racism, bigotry, and cheating. I believe that everyone should be afforded this opportunity as well. I, Alex/Tresserhorn, agree to the admin rules and if I break them I will accept the consequences. Just a little about myself: I've got roughly 800 hours on Insurgency, ranking 14, 22, and 21 in all three of your servers. I've been a Dota player since early 2004 (AllStars 5.78 or so) but haven't gotten into it in recent years (with the exception of a few hundred hours on Heroes of Newerth and Dota 2). I've spent a lot of time on shooting games, most notably SOCOM II, CS:S, CS:GO, Rainbox Six, Halo, Gears of War, Battlefield, Call of Duty, and many other games, such as Command and Conqueror, Age of Empires, Civilization, Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Baldur's Gate, Diablo, Final Fantasy, etc. I hopefully bring enough to the table to show that I'm dedicated, passionate, and fair. Thanks for your consideration. Alex
  5. Hello

    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. Liam, I have seen Elden around a lot, along with the rest of the [SG] clan. They are a very good bunch of players and find myself always playing on the opposite team to make it a challenging match. As a result, I've been killed by them many, many times (and have returned the favor equally). Good stuff. I saw his application and I am glad that he decided to help out with the server. I'll go ahead and submit an application for admin.
  6. Hello

    Hello, I pretty much exclusively play in the VPP L.A./NYC/Texas Insurgency server and noticed a severe lacking of admins - lots of racism, a few of cheaters, and many spawn campers (even post update). So I figured that I would introduce myself and hopefully can help to remove some of those individuals from the server, either as an admin or by just reporting them. Anyways, thanks for hosting the great servers. 99% of the time they are fantastic. That remaining 1% is what I intend to work on.
×