VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
PieSauruS

A Little Info About PieSauruS

I'm having a hard time sleeping so I thought I kill some time writing about me. My real name is Kevin and I hail from California. The first time I played counter strike was when I was 7-8 back when Half Life came out. A bunch of big kids were playing the game at an after school day care thingy, and being the nosy brat that I am I got to play as well :D. However, being the evil big kids they are they didn't want to tell me the name of the game. I eventually found out the name of the game when my tutor's brother wanted to show off a "cool" game. He let me borrow his account until I was 11 (turns out it was an account from a pc-cafe oops haha), and that's when I decided to buy my own account :D. There was a moment in my life when I found Counter Strike entertaining and fun. But now I play counter strike not because it's entertaining but probably because I am an addict. It has become the equivalent to brushing my teeth everyday except I just do it for hours...on a daily basis :((( really need to fix this aspect of my life heheheh :((. However, I found something that entertained me more than just playing the game. I found the people who play counter strike really entertaining...well the minority of the people who play counter strike. Vpp just happens to have a lot of regulars who just happen to be the minority that I speak of. A lot of the regulars are really good at making people laugh, and in return hearing people laugh makes me laugh :))....especially when I hear the yousobro guys laugh (THOSE BREATHLESS CACKLES ARE HILARIOUS LOL). So if you guys were wondering "Why does Pie pub so much?" Well now you know! It's because I like you guys and I'm waiting for awesome moments to hear tons of laughter...or I'm just trying to get a quick fix of cs -.- hahah Kk I'ma try to go to bed thanks for the read.

7:09 AM - flower: my god 7:10 AM - flower: i just read your introduction 7:10 AM - PieSauruS[EMB]: isnt it cute? 7:10 AM - flower: no comment 7:10 AM - PieSauruS[EMB]: Lol i think it's cute. 7:10 AM - flower: no comment can be reached right now. Please try again later. That's batman :33 he likes my introduction

[quote="Faultless":1b5z5g0q]I was born and raised in south Florida, if I had a problem with gay people I would have no friends.[/quote:1b5z5g0q] Are you trying to hit on me?