ClanVPP - Very Poor People

[Denied] botwes application

http://i.imgur.com/WP0kOmF.jpg Screen Name: botwes Real Name (Last name not required): Wes Age: 18 Location (City, State, Country): San Antonio, Texas, USA Previous Clans (if applicable): Playing CS since:2005ish Preferred Weapon:M4,AWP Preferred Map:Dust 1, Aztec, and Assault are some of my all time favorites Why would you want to become a VPP member? I want a community of cs go gamers to help me get better at this game as well as have some fun along the way hopefully :^)
Hey wes Thanks for applying, Please try to get to know our VPP members and join vent. Our members are the people that will be voting for you :P Thanks for applying! There will be a two week period before the voting process will begin for your application. Until then you are encouraged to continue playing on the pub, posting on the forums, and even joining us on our ventrilo! You will receive an invitation to join our VPP-R group where you are welcome to use the tag associated so that people can know that you applied to become a member of the VPP community.
  • 3 weeks later...