ClanVPP
  • Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details
Sign in to follow this  
foxxydee ^..^

foxxydee ^..^ here

Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce myself as foxxydee ^..^, or you can refer to me as foxxy or dee or whatever you prefer. I've been playing in the VPP server for quite sometime, but I never took the initiative to sign up on the forums, which is something I feel I should've done months ago. Due to recently attending master's school for the first semester, I've been slightly inactive from the gaming scene. Since I'm currently on winter break and next semester will be much easier on me, it seem as though I want gaming to be somewhat more active in my life the way that it was previously. Now, if you want to know my real name. It's Denyse! 23 years old from Chicago. I've been playing games, mainly FPS, since I was 11-12 years old. Recently started back in CS 1.5 due to my father, uncles, and my brother. We were a family of FPS-gamers that's for sure. I'd like to say one more thing! Whosurdaddy is probably the most respectable person and the kindest person I've stumbled upon from VPP. I'm getting back into streaming and because of his kind words and his acknowledgement, I'll be playing CS:GO more on the VPP servers, streaming while I'm in-game. He's truly a kind man and he has such a warm heart so all of you people who don't know him or think negatively of him, reconsider your thoughts and get to know him. He's such a friendly person, and I'd like to say I'm glad I know him. Anyways, happy fragging. I'll see you all out in the field! foxxydee ^..^ (foxxerroxxer)

Welcome Foxxy =] yeah i agree with you about Whosurdaddy. He went out of his way to add me and invite me to the VPP group which usually no other server does. This community is great and the owner and founders are as well! I hope u enjoy your time in VPP servers/forums!!

[b:35yekpvv][u:35yekpvv]Whosurdaddy[/u:35yekpvv][/b:35yekpvv]: You're very welcome. I should be thanking you for everything and giving me the extra push to make me want to continue with what I should've months ago. Oh my, in the summer I would stream daily. Two part-time jobs and going to a Master's program full-time really takes a toll on you, but I feel this is something that could really grow and form. My Twitch account is setup by the way! Here it is: http://www.twitch.tv/foxxerroxxer :D [b:35yekpvv][u:35yekpvv]NoJoy[/u:35yekpvv][/b:35yekpvv]: Thank you so much! I'm glad we're on the same page on several things. The community here is absolutely wonderful and that's something I want to acknowledge in whatever possible way that I can. I'll definitely be enjoying my stay, and I hope to game with you sometime :)