ClanVPP - Very Poor People
Sign in to follow this  
wr3ckz

I need a new headset

I currently have a G930 that just sits because it hurts my ears and get's really really warm on my ear's when I sit and play for a long period of time. I'm looking for a pair with a mic that does't do this to me any suggestions with link's would be nice. Right now I just have Dre ear buds in . Thanks

i just bought a new headset, and I was going to go with the Siberia V2's... but I couldnt swing the $65+ (tigerdirect has them 65 i believe) I got the same that I had before, that finally broke after 5 years (the Creative Labs Fatality edition)... a few points i have gathered about them: -Good mic, doesnt catch a lot of background noise -great sound for gaming (not sure if you want them for anything else, havent tested them outside of gaming) -they are only $30 shipped on amazon lol (when i bought them they were new and almost $80)

I had the NaVi v2 I believe is the same as Siberia V2, it was allright. I liked the retractable mic, but the headset lasted me a year tops. Sound went out in one ear, and the mic was dying horribly making peoples ears hurt in ventrilo, I admit I had just played around with the mic pulling in and out when I was bored occasionally. For comfort, I really like turtle beach - I went with the cheap 30dollar model; it is very comfortable, mic works great, but the only complaint is bass is weaaaak. I'm assuming higher priced models dont have this problem. Mine is turtlebeach z11 btw.

the ones i mentioned about have a removable mic via a 3mm jack on the headphones... while im waiting for my new ones to come, i literally have the mic ext plugged directly into the top of my computer in the mic jack and the sound is still great... everyone still hears me fine... which i find hilarious :D

[img:2odqwp5p]http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/resource_library/product_images/95fd867ef0bda1cf/med/ath_ad700_1_sq.jpg[/img:2odqwp5p] I run Audio Technica AD700s through an Astro Mixamp, gives unreal precision in sound. Costs a lot but is worth the hype.