VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
vydate.

Hi dere...

I've been around a cpl of the servers for a month or so now, figured I'd stop in and say hello, and introduce myself. My irl name is Jon, im 31 years old from Arkansas. I work in the full service restaurant industry during the cold months but my main job is Boll Weevil Eradication....its a bug that eats Cotton. I've played CS since around beta 3.x, I got in right as they added the de_ map scenario....I played pubs for a while but then fell in with a local arkansas team that had a sponsor, which was Subway. That team would later become Pandemic, we made our way thru cal and were in on the first season of cal-p. Work always made me have to take the summer months off from gaming but I stayed fairly active the whole time until WoW came out. That pretty much ended my 1.6 play time. When CS:GO launched, I was super stoked. Many of the old team members I had played with were willing to play again since we all HATED CS:S. All was well until on one of my "winter month" bartending shifts, I slipped on the wet floor and took a beer bottle thru the hand like a jesus nail....needless to say, 3 tendons, 3 nerves, and 1 artery severed later my cs skills have diminished. I only have use of my middle, ring and pinky finger on my mouse hand. I was always reluctant to get back into cs:go because I know how steep the learning curve is, even if you are 100% healthy. But I wandered into the 32 man comp VPP server and almost felt at home. Mostly everyone is super cool, laid back and are great sports. I added the server to favs after my 3rd visit. I really want to commend the VPP players aswell as the regulars. Its a great chemistry, and a fun time at a game that can be stressful and irritating. A special thanks to Walt Jr for being super cool despite his jumping scout shenanigans, and Ninja for being understanding as I raged about the recent ddos attacks. anyways, thats me. 5-6 drinks in, see yall in the server! gl hf! vydate.

[quote="freddyoh":5r9y8jbc]Welcome, jump scout 4 lyfe[/quote:5r9y8jbc] team scout! Also, welcome jon. Glad you posted! Glad to see you enjoying the shit out of the servers

[quote="VPPTrue":33ha7cn0]I was with you until you said Walt was a good guy...any who welcome man.[/quote:33ha7cn0] WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME SO MUCHHHHH. ALL I DO IS LOVEEEEEE