ClanVPP
  • Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details
Sign in to follow this  
vydate.

Hi dere...

vydate.    0
I've been around a cpl of the servers for a month or so now, figured I'd stop in and say hello, and introduce myself. My irl name is Jon, im 31 years old from Arkansas. I work in the full service restaurant industry during the cold months but my main job is Boll Weevil Eradication....its a bug that eats Cotton. I've played CS since around beta 3.x, I got in right as they added the de_ map scenario....I played pubs for a while but then fell in with a local arkansas team that had a sponsor, which was Subway. That team would later become Pandemic, we made our way thru cal and were in on the first season of cal-p. Work always made me have to take the summer months off from gaming but I stayed fairly active the whole time until WoW came out. That pretty much ended my 1.6 play time. When CS:GO launched, I was super stoked. Many of the old team members I had played with were willing to play again since we all HATED CS:S. All was well until on one of my "winter month" bartending shifts, I slipped on the wet floor and took a beer bottle thru the hand like a jesus nail....needless to say, 3 tendons, 3 nerves, and 1 artery severed later my cs skills have diminished. I only have use of my middle, ring and pinky finger on my mouse hand. I was always reluctant to get back into cs:go because I know how steep the learning curve is, even if you are 100% healthy. But I wandered into the 32 man comp VPP server and almost felt at home. Mostly everyone is super cool, laid back and are great sports. I added the server to favs after my 3rd visit. I really want to commend the VPP players aswell as the regulars. Its a great chemistry, and a fun time at a game that can be stressful and irritating. A special thanks to Walt Jr for being super cool despite his jumping scout shenanigans, and Ninja for being understanding as I raged about the recent ddos attacks. anyways, thats me. 5-6 drinks in, see yall in the server! gl hf! vydate.

Walt Jr    0
[quote="freddyoh":5r9y8jbc]Welcome, jump scout 4 lyfe[/quote:5r9y8jbc] team scout! Also, welcome jon. Glad you posted! Glad to see you enjoying the shit out of the servers

Walt Jr    0
[quote="VPPTrue":33ha7cn0]I was with you until you said Walt was a good guy...any who welcome man.[/quote:33ha7cn0] WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME SO MUCHHHHH. ALL I DO IS LOVEEEEEE