News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
VPP Discord server Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Green Arrow

[Accpeted] Green Arrow

http://imgur.com/WjBsaQw Screen Name: Green Arrow Real Name (Last name not required): Paul Age: 27 Location (City, State, Country): Norfolk, VA, USA Previous Clans (if applicable): OD, .flp` Playing CS since: Played 1.6, Installed CS:GO a month ago Preferred Weapon: Nova, p90, ak47 Preferred Map: Mirage (wheres de_cpl_mill at when you need it??) Why would you want to become a VPP member? I like the community, the members are very nice and welcoming, friendly to average players like me. I have been a server host and admin before, back when i played 1.6, and i was looking for a stat-track based community with fair server rules to join and make my own.

[quote="freddyoh":nyyhfcct]Asian is requirement in VPP, autofail.... JK This guy is a good dude doo[/quote:nyyhfcct] Hide yo kids hide yo wife cuz white people be infiltrating VPP, snatchin' em up! Good luck Green :)

[quote="Puss in Boots":2ofkoybm][quote="freddyoh":2ofkoybm]Asian is requirement in VPP, autofail.... JK This guy is a good dude doo[/quote:2ofkoybm] Hide yo kids hide yo wife cuz white people be infiltrating VPP, snatchin' em up! Good luck Green :)[/quote:2ofkoybm] Thank you!

add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/whosurdaddy972/ Thanks for applying! There will be a two week period before the voting process will begin for your application. Until then you are encouraged to continue playing on the pub, posting on the forums, and even joining us on our ventrilo! You will receive an invitation to join our VPP-R group where you are welcome to use the tag associated so that people can know that you applied to become a member of the VPP community.

I don't know this guy, and after last night, I don't want to know this guy. I don't know how long I've been in VPP, but in all that time, I've never had a problem with anyone. There are 32 Channels in our Ventrilo, me and my friends, who are always on (Peezy,Cwillis,Bfrank,Duey), were in a channel the other night and this cockbag comes in complaining, being very rude about the whole thing, about how he doesn't want to hear us while he's playing CS. At the time there were nine people in vent, five of which were in my channel. Buddy, grab your dick, make sure it's still there, and move channels. If 75% of all vent users are in one channel and you don't want to hear them, don't use that channel. There is no rebuttal and this isn't an argument. My vote is no for him.

[quote="Weezy":261atrhv]I don't know this guy, and after last night, I don't want to know this guy. I don't know how long I've been in VPP, but in all that time, I've never had a problem with anyone. There are 32 Channels in our Ventrilo, me and my friends, who are always on (Peezy,Cwillis,Bfrank,Duey), were in a channel the other night and this cockbag comes in complaining, being very rude about the whole thing, about how he doesn't want to hear us while he's playing CS. At the time there were nine people in vent, five of which were in my channel. Buddy, grab your dick, make sure it's still there, and move channels. If 75% of all vent users are in one channel and you don't want to hear them, don't use that channel. There is no rebuttal and this isn't an argument. My vote is no for him.[/quote:261atrhv] If i am in Dallas Pub Channel while on the Dallas Pub Server, and I politely ask the World of Warcraft players to move to the "Other Games Channel, it shouldnt be a problem. I asked politely, and was told to go fuck myself, at which point i started arguing my point, which is essentially the sentence i typed above. Your friends need to recognize how channels are setup, and follow them. The fact that after 1 instance of meeting me, you are calling me a "cockbag", and to "Grab my dick" makes me want to run for the hills. Thank god you seem to be the exception to the VPP Group, which until you and your friends, was full of mature, polite, adults. *Edit* And now, after 2 admins on 2 seperate occaisons have asked your group to move and use another channel, you are all in the dallas pub channel again, making comments about me if i enter, and your (Weezy) vent comment is "Come up in here ni**a" which is very racist, not to mention childish. Count me out if i have to be a part of a group with Weezy. http://imgur.com/DxFw1mi

I made this account just to reply to you green arrow.. We play cs all the time, all day long, before you started coming in the vent and you happen to catch us playing WoW after being done playing cs.. but forreal tho 27 years old tattle taling cause we in a vent channel playing games? get over yourself.. like weezy said 9 people 5 were in 1 channel and you come in there tryin to make us all move FOR NOTHING? Lol you a lame duck doe he been here 5 days and causes these problems that we have never had playing in your vent server whosyourdaddy JUST REMEMBER

I don't usually chime in these kinds of things.. but something that I've noticed from Green Arrow from the few to many times I've played with him in the server, the dude only says hi to VPP members. There are plenty of other non-VPP regulars in the server that play, probably more often than the VPP guys he says "hi" to. And no, I could care less if you say hi to me or whoever else I'm close with that's not a VPP. It's not a big deal, or may not even be any deal at all to someone else, but at least acknowledge the non-VPP regs as well, instead of just saying "hi" to every VPP that joins the server as if to get on their good side or something. Maybe I'm out of line on this or something, but just something that I notice almost every time we're in the server together. On a side, I see him often in the server, and actively communicates, which is a good thing.