VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
dreadstar

[Accepted] hello, i dont bite... anymore

Screen Name: saiko Real Name (Last name not required): kelly (not a girl) Age: 32 Location (City, State, Country): dumont NJ Previous Clans (if applicable): i got clans in wow, blackshot etc, does that count? Playing CS since: ive played CS when it first came out, but switched to starcraft then i just recently bought CSGO, and yea im a nub Preferred Weapon: AK, deagle and subs Preferred Map: dusts maps or old maps i guess Why would you want to become a VPP member? simply because i wanna be awesome like you guys. hooray!

by the way Saiko, you need a total of 20 play hours, you have approximately 12 right now. And 20 forum posts before we can process your application.

[quote="dreadstar":2mdzapc5]oh okay, ill continue playing then :) and more posts. thanks[/quote:2mdzapc5] Please do! :) Maybe you should start an instagram for your dog. Just sayin'.

Congrats Saiko! :) Thanks for contributing on the forums. Thanks for applying! There will be a two week period before the voting process will begin for your application. Until then you are encouraged to continue playing on the pub, posting on the forums, and even joining us on our Ventrilo! You will receive an invitation to join our VPP-R group where you are welcome to use the tag associated so that people can know that you applied to become a member of the VPP community.