ClanVPP - Very Poor People
Sign in to follow this  
Walt Jr

Alt + Tab

So I just recently realized what was affecting my game. I've always been afraid of Alt + Tabbing while playing CS:GO because it would take a bit of time to go to desktop. I would Alt + Tab, and wait 5-10 seconds for my screen to come back to desktop then Alt + Tab again and wait another 5-10 to get back to CS:GO. The reason that was happening and taking so much time is because the difference in resolution ive been playing on, and what the resolution of my native desktop is. Desktop was at like 1600X900 and cs was at 1900X1080. The difference in resolutions was what was causing the delay in getting back to desktop. Making your desktop and CSGO play on the same resolution would prevent this from happening. Thought i'd share MY recent discovery for those who may be having the same problem. (This also works for all other games/applications)

I Alt + Tab on most of my games, I do it alot if its a none steam game and I have not added the game to steam so I can atleast get the overlay, I normaly Alt + Tab when I get a steam message (None steam game only), notifactaion, check the website, youtube stuff that I need to check every now and then. Its pretty useful in my point of view :)