VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
SRT

[Accepted] SRT

NickName: SRT Age: 22 How long (average) have you been playing Counter-Strike games? : Off and on since I was super young. Played for liiike...7 of those years? Again, super off and on; I just picked the game up again a couple months back after not playing for 3ish years. Ever had an admin function before? : I never pubbed much before this time picking up CS, so I've only had admin functions on two of my clan's private servers a long time ago, along with one other pub. -Why do you think you deserve admin? / When will you be active? : Mmmm, that's a loaded question innit? But I'm on more than anyone (I work 9 hours a day from home and a lot of that time's spent playing CS while listening to conference calls, so I'm on a lot), and I generally try not to get upset or angry with people. Worth noting my job requires a good deal of travel, so there'll be 2-3 day periods where I'll be gone without at trace. That sort of thing's been increasingly rare these days, though. How will you draw people into our server? : Hrm, well I try to be kind & welcoming to people who join the server (especially people who are new to the game), and I don't play on pubs that aren't VPP's (just scrim w/ friends) because pubs usually suck. I, "SRT", agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences. P.S. Sorry for taking a bit to apply. Had some personal stuff I wanted out of the way first