ClanVPP - Very Poor People
Sign in to follow this  
Ver1tas-

Lets see if anyone can help

So, Its been happening a few months now, and its always at random. It is always when I am actually playing the game (not in spec), but my game decides to close (usually at a time when it doesnt need to). I get no error messages, nothing in the logs... just closes to my desktop. I have tried about everything I can find on google... it is never when I am dead either. Just when I am alive, or have literally just died Im thinking it may be my 5 year old GFX card that is about to shit the bed (and maybe that it cant handle the game at its old age) Any thoughts?

It seems to only be when I am actually playing... I did sit in spec for a few hours yesterday, and nothing, but when I am playing... its probably close to about every other map, sometimes every map if it is my gfx card... I need a badass replacement for under $200... suggestions? Also, PM me if you would like to give me some money to help me buy one, since I have a wife, therefore have no money :D

A bit late but, Are you getting fps drops? i feel like if it was your graphics card bugging out you would have fps drop too. Also is it clean? no dust in/around it? i cleaned mine when i was loosing fps and it worked. -contr0L