VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
TwiZ_-

[Accepted] TwiZ_- App Finally :P

•Screen Name: TwiZ_- •Real Name (Last name not required): Cody •Age: 26 •Location (City, State, Country): Decatur,AL, U.S of A •Previous Clans (if applicable): •Playing CS since: 8 years •Preferred Weapon: AK47 or M4 sometimes AWP •Preferred Map: Dust 2,Inferno,Train,Nuke •Why would you want to become a VPP member? This is the only server I play on and i figured,hell why not join them and hang out and have fun. I do have one thing, I have a VAC ban on my record from roughly 8 years ago for downloading a ack I knew was detected for CS 1.6. I got tired of the game and disliked it after CS Source.So me like a kid not thinking I decided to use it and get banned. I figured id tell it here and not lie or try and hide it opposed to hiding it and someone asking questions later. If im declined for this I completly understand and will have no heartache over it. :D Thank you

Thank you for being truthful and thank you for playing on our servers and supporting us. I see you put in tons of hours on the Dallas server, Please wear the tag up for 2 weeks then after that, the crew will let you know if you are in or not :mrgreen: