News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
VPP Discord server Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
zaark

[Accepted] Zaark

•Screen Name: Zaark •Real Name (Last name not required): Michael Corbeil •Age: 25 •Location (City, State, Country): Saint-Hyacinthe, Québec, Canada •Previous Clans (if applicable): Titties and Beer •Playing CS since: been playing since 1.3 but I played mostly over 1.5 and a little in early 1.6. •Preferred Weapon: Awp is by far my favorite weapon, however I hate to camp with it. •Preferred Map: Season. •Why would you want to become a VPP member? Love the community, enjoying the server and made a bunch of friends in VPP servers, I think that becoming a part of the clan would just help stronger those bonds.

Oh okay, thanks for the clarification, I was under the impression that member and admin were handled separately. Thanks.

Community admin is separate from vpp members. Vpp members more bbenefits and a fancy vpp tag. Also at times community admin apps will be closed while vpp admin apps are always open for members . So if you would like to still join vpp as a member let me know on steam

My apoligies for getting it wrong, I don't focus much on VPP member applications. Lets just say it not my work of department