VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
poops

[Accepted] Everybody Poops' Application

Upload a picture OR avatar on imgur.com (At least 150px*150px) http://imgur.com/I1bUbc9 Screen Name: Everybody Poops Real Name : Christopher but I go by Chris Age: 22 Location (City, State, Country): Toronto, Canada Previous Clans (if applicable): None Playing CS since: 1.5 or earlier, I remember the WON servers and playing a lot of lan games. Preferred Weapon: Desert Eagle. Why you ask? It's a one shot headshot kill, devestating at close to medium range especially if you can control the recoil and it looks badass. Definitely the best bang for your buck. Preferred Map: De_inferno Why you would want to become a VPP member: I frequent the dallas server almost daily, it's the only pub I play on and I've met some cool people here. I would say I get along well with most admins and the regulars. I would like to become a VPP member because I love the server and I can see the community has grown into something great.

Thanks for applying! There will be a two week period before the voting process will begin for your application. Until then you are encouraged to continue playing on the pub, posting on the forums, and even joining us on our Ventrilo! You will receive an invitation to join our VPP-R group where you are welcome to use the tag associated so that people can know that you applied to become a member of the VPP community.

1.) I'm gonna say taking big poops.. but I'm probably wrong 2.) Gonna give it to elite buddha, it is all he does. 3.) Tie between heirloom and conspiracy.

Who is your favorite player in the server? Who is your least favorite? What food makes you poop the best? You know, the hard long brown poop that makes you yearn for more and not the little chunks.

1.)Frankbrocean... you and titty tied for second du ma hue 2.) I don't have a least favorite, just mute whoever i find to be distracting 3.) Eat lots of fiber if you want a consistent poop that will slither its way out with ease, fiber is key, fruits, vegetables and lean meats will make you poop better, stay away from overly starchy food and big quantities of red meat if you want to poop well.