• Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Summer Tournament July 2017 **OPENED**   05/09/2017

Registration is now OPENED:  Check information and register here: VPP Summer Tourney 2017  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VPP_Liam

Canada Knife Shop plugin

Knife shop on Canada Pub   8 members have voted

1. 1. Knife shop on Canada Pub

• No
    • Yes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 posts in this topic

Hello Dallas pubbers, I installed the knife shop plugin on UK pub which is now become a popular thing among the players of UK pub. How it works: -For every kill you get 4 credits (Credits per kill can be changed) -You can check your balance with command !kcredits -To open the knife store and check the prices use !knife command. -Each knife will be a different price shown in [] (Prices can be edited) -Once you bought a knife it will be for that MAP only -Credits will save on disconnection and will get them back when you connect I noticed Tokki came into UK and used the knife shop, he liked it and would like to see it on Dallas So I have opened up a vote now that its been tested on UK and has grown and become popular use. Please reply below if you have any questions regarding this plugin.

I was in UK server to test it If you guys like to have a beautiful gun skins when you play, why not have a free knife skins? As long as it doesnt affect server due to additional resource usage by plugins, i think it would be awesome to add it. but one question i have is, how does it work with gameME? like for instance, if i bought a huntsman knife skin and used it during the map, does gameMe Record those kills as kills by huntsman knife? or by a regular knife? because if we do most kills by the knife as a contest for example, it would be hard to find who killed the most with knife. Edited by

It records knife too, If you check UK gameMe it records all knives. I can install it on Canada and play if there are any problems with it. I would want to install it on Thursday before I start my new job.

Vote has changed. This is now for the knife shop to be put on the Canada server and to see how that goes. Votes have been reset.

You know this would be a cool donation incentive idea but what if donators could permanently keep their knives through rounds (until they disconnect)? Or permanently keep their knives until their status runs out? Users will still be able to use the !knife command freely. I don't know how you would achieve this as I'm not an experienced coder, but I'd think that would be a very nice incentive to donate.

Yeah the orignal plugin is not designed to save knives after disconnection. I don't know how it saves the credits on disconnect, I would have a look at the code for the plugin and see if I could get knife saving to work like how credits are saved.

Knife shop plugin is now installed on Canada pub. Let me know if you have any questions or notice any issues with the plugin. I have tested the plugin and it works fine just like UK.

I like it, it's fun! It'd be cool if special things could be added like to give people incentives to have more fun. ie; say someone gets a certain amount of knife kills, they can unlock a special knife skin or something

1 question. Can other people see your skin? I haven't tried it out for myself. If so, that kind of defeats the purpose of having a super awesome (and expensive) knife skin. I don't have one myself but I can see those who do have them would feel kind of cheated. It sounds cool to me though.

You should uncap the credit limit for future skins that require more than 150. But the plugin is pretty legit.

[quote="frankocean":372yy4k2]I like it, it's fun! It'd be cool if special things could be added like to give people incentives to have more fun. ie; say someone gets a certain amount of knife kills, they can unlock a special knife skin or something[/quote:372yy4k2] Don't know how it would be done as Its not my code, Sorry I can try looking ect but I won't be able to add much since It's not my code. [quote="Kami2":372yy4k2]You should uncap the credit limit for future skins that require more than 150. But the plugin is pretty legit.[/quote:372yy4k2] Yeah I can do that but needs to be a value in the code so I will put it as 999999 or something like that. [quote="VPPTrue":372yy4k2]1 question. Can other people see your skin? I haven't tried it out for myself. If so, that kind of defeats the purpose of having a super awesome (and expensive) knife skin. I don't have one myself but I can see those who do have them would feel kind of cheated. It sounds cool to me though.[/quote:372yy4k2] Everyone should see your skin.

I quite like it. I think it's a good, fun little thing. I can agree with the notion that it may...devalue actual knife skins in the server. But eh. That doesn't seem like the biggest issue, especially if they're all unskinned knives (even if vanilla may be my fave), which most people's personal skins aren't.

Found a bug. If you already have a knife (like one in your CSGO inventory) equipped, it will not replace it.

What Kami said and also I was talking to Draco on Canada and he was wondering if it was possible to add a butterfly knife?

[quote="frankocean":3cnnxwuh]What Kami said and also I was talking to Draco on Canada and he was wondering if it was possible to add a butterfly knife?[/quote:3cnnxwuh] I have seen players on UK using a Butterfly knife.

***Upcoming Update*** A new update will be rolled out tomorrow. VPP Version 0.1: -General Bug fixing -Changes to the shop WARNING: This new version will require a wipe of all players current credits. Please do not ask for credits back even if you have a image of your current credits.

Due to a busy day the update will be pushed for tomorrow.

Any updates on the butterfly/huntsman knife? A few regulars have been bugging me about it

[quote="frankocean":1bynbwcg]Any updates on the butterfly/huntsman knife? A few regulars have been bugging me about it[/quote:1bynbwcg] No ETA when they will be added, The author of the plugin added the knives in but I was forced to remove them since they are buggy. I'm working on adding them in myself and fix the bug. Will keep you updated.

Unfortunately my fix I have created does not fix the bug with the knives. There is another plugin that has all the latest knives but I have not tested wether it has the same issue or not,. I compared the two codes for the free knife selection and the Knife Shop which we currently use. The code seems same but they call the knives diffrently (when you select a knife it basicaly sends a call signal then swaps the default knife - Trigger) So if players wish to stick with kill and earning credits to buy knives the knives that a currently on the selection menu will stay the same or we can use the free version with all the latest knives.