ClanVPP - Very Poor People
Sign in to follow this  
Welcome to ClanVPP

Window 9 Release date?

[quote="BrainY.":78tlm53t]I haven't really heard much news about it... Will it be any good?[/quote:78tlm53t] Don't know personally windows 8 theme and style suits the phone more and windows 8 still has the desktop like windows 7 and before just with the extra fancy menu and other features. Personally I like windows 8 on the phone rather than the PC. So don't know what to expect this time since not much of a big difference happened in windows 8 just is more powerful and has that fancy menu and other features. So don't know if windows 9 will be different or what.

Don't hold your breath. Windows 9 is a piss poor attempt at regaining the lost reputation from Windows 8. Did you hear it may be free to those who still own Windows 7 and below? How desperate is that. Do Microsoft and everyone else a favor and refuse to buy it until they quit the pipe dream that is their total domination. They absolutely suck at making mobile OS's. They may get better in time, but they are so determined they will risk everything trying to sink their fingers into that market area. A PC is a PC and a mobile OS is a mobile OS. Don't buy into it. If they see they are losing market share in their only area they control, they will wake up. Fuck Apple for actually coming up with a plan that is almost successful. TL;DR: Do NOT buy it.

true people dont understand those things though, and we got idiots who fall into the drain and just want all new like the people who buy apple products EVERY year. they'll keep making money and think their doing a swell job and I doubt they actually give a damn about putting effort into windows anymore since vista to windows 7. time for some new ideas. my biggest problem today with the people who compete in big businesses like them are that they feel the need to release something every single year, and I dont see that money is really even a problem; so they should really be able to wait another year or something like that. whatever, people have money and they want to waste it and not release its not helping fix a cause by not supporting and showing their is change that needs to be made. I know i probably repeated myself 40 thousand different ways and could go on forever. it just really bugs me.