News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Insurgency Sandstorm!
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
Insurgency: Sandstorm Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
VPP_Liam

Knife Shop Re-Enabled (26/Sept/2014)

Hello Pubbers, We are going to try and see if removing knife shop stops the session errors tha keep occuring. We will disable it for a few days and then see if it has stopped the session errors. We will report back after we have seen any improvements or if it still happens even without it enabled. Sorry.

I have re-enabled the knife plugin on both servers it was installed on, UK and Canada. Please let me know if you have any issues or concerns about the plugin. Thanks, GhostmanSAS VPP Community Manager

BUG Gold Knife, Butterfly Knife and Huntsman knife immediately changes to karambit after a round of equipping.

[quote="Moo":3b7y99o2]BUG Gold Knife, Butterfly Knife and Huntsman knife immediately changes to karambit after a round of equipping.[/quote:3b7y99o2] I disabled them in the code of the plugin so they should not be showing up on the menu. When the orignal coder for the plugin added the new knives in they don't work as they should so I had to edit the code and he made some miss calculation when you have not got enough credits to buy a knife a message would come up saying "Your current credits then credits needed for the knife you tried to buy" but it would show the wrong price for the knife so I edited that too. Little errors and buggy, some I fixed.