ClanVPP - Very Poor People

Admin holiday bonuses!thank you for everything. List updated

[size=150:3oi8kdc1][color=#8080FF:3oi8kdc1]For November I will give out $100 of my own money to the admins that's been active and always there for VPP. I was going to pick 1 person for the $100 but instead will pick 10 admins that's deserving this bonus. I know it's not much but you guys can buy keys and open the new crates that's coming out today. The names will be listed daily until all 10 spots are filled up. I will do the same in December. Payout will be done before thanksgivings and Christmas of course.[/color:3oi8kdc1][/size:3oi8kdc1] :o Thanksgiving List of AWESOME AWESOME ADMINS: 1. Hoisin = He's always looking out for VPP. $10 can buy you some csgo keys 2. GHOSTMAN= Awesome Manager, Hopefully $10 will help him buy a new router , I think $10 USD = $100 UK right? **PAID** 3. Desu= King DDOSER, lol jk. Desu is my go to man no matter what he's always with VPP $10 will help buy you extra rams*PAID* 4. Raven= Always looking out for me. $10 will buy you some booze. 5. Nublit= Always there to help fill up the server and idle, A true Brother ***PAID*** 6. Tokki= Always trying to make the server fun!**PAID** 7. Citruss= Guy will get the job Done!! **PAID** 8. Frank= very kinda male**PAID** 9. Kami= Best Vietnamese friend ever***PAID** 10. Admin Police= Raven's husband **PAID** More to come , remember this doesn't end until Mid November [img:3oi8kdc1]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwfsoZlYnmM25vrj6rS7WrZWs1o1erP4tI_9K9URIa1SvKyeP8Hg[/img:3oi8kdc1]
btw, daddy say something about me, stop singling out all these brown nosers, they just want to get to u for siri (not the iphone personality).. You can list me at #11. btw, when can i expect ur monthly deposit for my time played Friday/Sat nights? Are u not entertained?
I'm on the list? I actually did something with my life. (Speech) I want to thank my mum my dad my beautiful girl and of course all you guys at VPP who work every day sweating at home in front of those beautiful screens. If VPP had a HQ I would see guys working 24/7 that shows how committed you guys really are. You make VPP proud never stop what you guys do your all doing a great job. Also I can not forget a big thanks to all you players who support VPP and made it big. So far the current list is good I can agree on I have some names to go on the list: Flex: Great admin knows what to do at the right moment can deal with multiple players at once with effecting the whole server. Looks out for the server and is great to work with and is a active admin on and off the forums. Jimmeh: One of the best csgo casters I have met, should look into a career at ESL :) Great admin good at spotting hackers. Knows what he is doing and looks out for players in the server. I would love to put every admin I know but don't take this the wrong way if I did not mention your name your still here loud and proud if you would not be here if you was not doing a good job. All our admins know what they are doing and care for it's servers and players. But the two I have chosen have stood out for me so far there is more I will add over time. Thanks all of you without you VPP would not be where it is today without the support and commitment of our admins and players. Keep VPP loud and proud!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...