VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
ppaa7894

[Accepted] Tokki's App

Upload a picture OR avatar on imgur.com (At least 150px*150px): http://i.imgur.com/m9kTjKs.jpg Screen Name:Tokki Real Name (Last name not required): Jin Age:20 Location (City, State, Country):Oklahoma City, OK United States Previous Clans (if applicable): For CS, N/U(for CSS) Playing CS since: Started around 2006, but looooong break between CSS and CSGO. Preferred Weapon: Tec-9 and MP9 Preferred Map: kz_terablock. jkjk I prefer non-regular maps like De_Bermuda, or De_Typhoon Why would you want to become a VPP member?: Well, I thought I was a member already, and i am curious of myself if this is even necessary...... Actually I dont want to be a member, but i want to get the power to take over the server....... ....wait a minute CITIZENSHIP GIVES YOU THE POWER TO VOICE YOUR RIGHTS IN THE DEMOCRACY SYSTEM..... I mean I enjoy playing here more than anyone else do. What else is there to ask?

[quote="whosurdaddy972":3nkytsz1]thank you for applying and yes you are part of the family so you don't have to go thru any voting. YOu are one of my best admin ever! :lol:[/quote:3nkytsz1] Favoritism, please ban the guy who wrote this.