News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
VPP Discord server Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
shoottomaim

[Accepted] ShootToMaim (S2Maim)

Screen Name: ➳S2Maim ☪ supersøde➳ Real Name (Last name not required): Jake Age: 21 Location (City, State, Country): Toronto (GTA), Ontario, Canada. Previous Clans (if applicable): Toronto DARKLY (2012-2014, R.I.P.) Playing CS since: 2012... I know I'm a scrub, no need to rub it in. Preferred Weapon: AWP/AK-47 Preferred Map: de_mirage Why would you want to become a VPP member? Best clan there is... non-abusive admins who only kick/ban for chuckles, not aboose. Love the community, I want to be a part of it :). I'm online often on TS, but because of exams I haven't been playing as often as I'd like to (playing like an hour a day or something like that). Usually when it's calm I play 3+ hours on Dallas/Canada. I don't have 20 hrs on Dallas/Canada atm, but my babe Desu said he would vouch for me. It would also be pretty dope to have {VPP} tags on 4 friends and myself during a matchmaking game, and the opponents be like: "DAMN, YOU GUYS MLG OR SOME SHIT?" and I'd be like "hell yeah, sponsor us doe, we poor" pece no hatters

Hey ShootToMaim, You meet the requirements to become a VPP member. I will confirm with Daddy then we can open up voting to the other members of VPP. We will keep you updated. Regards, GhostmanSAS VPP Community Manager

Thanks for applying! There will be a two week period before the voting process will begin for your application. Until then you are encouraged to continue playing on the pub, posting on the forums, and even joining us on our TeamSpeak! You will receive an invitation to join our VPP-R group where you are welcome to use the tag associated so that people can know that you applied to become a member of the VPP community.