• Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Summer Tournament July 2017 **OPENED**   05/09/2017

Registration is now OPENED:  Check information and register here: VPP Summer Tourney 2017  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moop the communist

[ACCEPTED] Moop's admin application

4 posts in this topic

Create a new thread with as title : [Apply for Admin] NickName -NickName: Moop the communist -Age: 21 Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:5036529 -How long (average) have you been playing Counter-Strike games? 11 years -Which server do you play on the most? VPP Dallas -Ever had an admin function before? Many times, yes. I have even owned and created cs servers. -Why do you think you deserve admin? Because I have a lot of experience as an admin, and I am a very fair individual. I am also very relaxed. -When will you be active (the most)? after 4pm Central time due to work - How will you draw people in our server? By inviting friends, and having a likable personality. I, "Moop the communist", agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences.

thanks for applying bud, I know a lot of the dallas players know who you are. You got the hours in just get a couple more post on the forum and you are good to go

shit you are right!! well you can read the private section and read the admin guides , then add me on steam so we can talk Man 2 MAn