ClanVPP
  • Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details
Sign in to follow this  
UCLA

[DENIED] UCLA

UCLA    0
-NickName: UCLA -Age: 21 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78122137 -How long (average) have you been playing Counter-Strike games? Started since 2013 summer. -Which server do you play on the most? California Server. -Ever had an admin function before? Nope, but I will give it a try. -Why do you think you deserve admin? I know for a fact that whosurdaddy recommended me for this job. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3753 Yeah, myself is a kind of troll but I do that only when I'm trolled by someone like this viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3753 A conclusion and result from the primal act. Only on a basis of vengeance. I finally decided to report a troll because there are tons of em out there and the admins aren't always on. If I was an admin, I wouldn't do that, I would take direct action. -When will you be active (the most)? Will be on Morning till Night. Until my school starts. I'm almost on 24/7. From now till March 15th. http://www.registrar.ucla.edu/calendar/acadcal14.htm Will be on morning till night. Then, I would be on / off. - How will you draw people in our server? Start from kicking trolls. I get trolled, and admins do nothing. Then I became a troll, starting a cycle of trolls in the server. I, "UCLA", agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences. Edited by Guest

Kodakgee    0
I think you may have potential in the future.. but not right now. You definitely do troll, and I don't really think its provoked by other trolls. It get's reaaaally annoying when you spam 'kids hacking' every 10 seconds or 'i love taylor swift'.

UCLA    0
Yeah, will improve. :) I love Taylor Swift. - i do that when taylorswift is on Kids hacking - i do that when clamo is on LOL Okay, will staph, doe.

Azianwood    0
UCLA, I was with you in the inferno game where on several different rounds you flashed / smoked T spawn exit as well as stood there temporarily to block the entire team when we were trying to rush. You are just a giant troll, I wouldn't trust you to be responsible what so ever as an admin.

UCLA    0
It was myself who smoked it but it wasnt me blocking LOL I was the one who took the blame because I smoked it. And accidentally flashed , i thought it was a smoke. My B. btw if you check again, it was someone else who blocked. Only if I had a video of it LOL. Sometimes it lags and UI says I'm holding a smoke but it's actually a decoy/nade/flash instead. I will capture the moment, I happen to have that moment a lot. And also first time I smoked it because I wanted to throw a decoy. Then people were blocking and being a dick. So thus in vengeance, I kept throwing smokes. Letting that person live a sad life. Check the game again if you guys have the demo. I had decoy out on my UI LOL Edited by Guest

UCLA    0
[quote="Azianwood":38d5bm0b]UCLA, I was with you in the inferno game where on several different rounds you flashed / smoked T spawn .[/quote:38d5bm0b] I was kicked on the 4th round. I decoyed the first round, smoked the next. Flashed the 3rd round. 4th round I was sent off when I didnt do anything that round. LOL Sorry about that game. But don't put the blame on me for blocking, it was someone else. Please check the demo if you have any.

UCLA    0
Oh and btw Asianwood you were the one who made fun of Mexicans and started it. I don't think I can trust you as a admin neither. LoL Last time you and Kubasa and other kids were making fun of Mexicans. Sleepyshot,kubasa, you and some other kid. Don't do that again buddy. I have some friends over here from Mexico, how would he feel when he hear you guys making fun of Mexicans by their accent?

Azianwood    0
Umm.. I never made fun of Mexicans. The two people that consistently do that on the server are Kubassa and Puzzleplz, my only comment to them was they sucked at sounding legit. The only thing I make fun of is myself with an Asian accent.

UCLA    0
NO dude. LOL I heard you. It was you, sleepyshot[puzzlepz*] and Kubasa. And the other guy who kept saying "omg you guys are bad." 4 people, idk who the other one was. I remember you. RACIST! btw you are VAC banned ! :O And still became an admin? SHAME. That says a lot about being an admin here, I see.... LOL JK

UCLA    0
[quote="whosurdaddy972":be5yo13t]Please stop it, both of you[/quote:be5yo13t] I'll stop. Level of admins, Racism and VAC ban says it all. Don't know why I am the one who have to hear the excuse. But yeah... I just don't feel the integrity of admins. Don't want the admin title =X