ClanVPP - Very Poor People

Dallas Pub Down Until Friday. Thanks DDOSER

NFO customer service replies: I was asking them to restart the whole server box, but they can't, only the CEO can restart each server box. CEO is super busy so I don't know when this will get done. Wed, Feb 25 2015 6:56pm - answered by Juski Just because there is a risk of the machine not being able to properly boot up again, which would require John, our CEO, to investigate and repair personally; is it just a single of your managed game servers that is causing issues or is the entire machine itself running full tilt? Wed, Feb 25 2015 7:11pm - answered by Cody > when will john get on to fix this? > I do not have an estimate on this as you know he's a busy guy. > so just restart it, if the box doesnt come up then leave it sitting dead and > let it wait for John. > > I'm already stress enough and now I have to wait for a CEO thats super busy > to restart a box > I'm not getting in trouble with John over this. He needs to see what the problem is, if any, so he can actually fix it.
So they cant fix the problem or block the attack , they blamed the bots and Source Mod for making the server lag to death. NFO STAFF: The first step I recommend is disabling custom content until you see the problem go away, then add it back piece by piece until you see the problem return. Doing this will help you narrow down what is causing the problem. Toan: Wed, Feb 25 2015 8:57pm ok its not SM. I disable the addons and the sv is still shit with 10 bots NFO STAFF" Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:03pm - answered by TimeX The CPU usage is still topping out. You may need to kick some of the bots. They use up a lot more CPU usage than human players do. Toan= Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:00pm http://i.imgur.com/zpYXE26.png no SM no Addons NFO STAFF: Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:03pm - answered by TimeX Yes, I see that as well from this end. Toan: Wed, Feb 25 2015 9:05pm ok , this is stupid. 10 bots is normal and its default. Please get John to fix the box and stop blaming bots, SM and etc. Best regards, Toan Nguyen
It looks like John figured out the issue, he was able to connect directly to the box and see the hardware status codes. Once the new PSU is installed everything should go back to normal. We have ordered a new PSU overnight from our vendor, to be delivered on Friday. We will instruct on-site staff to install it as soon as it arrives and post another event when the machine is back up to full performance. Thanks, Bill NFOservers support