ClanVPP
  • Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details
Sign in to follow this  
frankocean

de_dust2 at night?

poops    0
I love night themed maps. Condition zero had a night themed inferno and I loved playing on it valve needs to realize there would probably be a large demand for this

soLicitous    0
[quote="whosurdaddy972":3h59rbya]I feel kinda sad when i play this map without seri. I just wanna take her B and sit near the fire and stare at the stars :roll:[/quote:3h59rbya] What a wuss. With that said, I did enjoy the map. :D

frankocean    0
[quote="whosurdaddy972":10y4kx56]I feel kinda sad when i play this map without seri. I just wanna take her B and sit near the fire and stare at the stars :roll:[/quote:10y4kx56] :lol:

frankocean    0
On a serious note, reception has been good and people have been actively asking me to put it on. The map itself needs some lighting tweaks but it's really fun!

[quote="frankocean":y97dtczw]On a serious note, reception has been good and people have been actively asking me to put it on. The map itself needs some lighting tweaks but it's really fun![/quote:y97dtczw] I honestly wouldn't mind a night version of dust 2 [b:y97dtczw]permanently[/b:y97dtczw] on the rotation.

AdminPolice    50
[quote="FriendlyMushroom":1j9pnvn0]This map needs to be removed from the rotation. Same with de_season. That map is a server killer, and yet another example that shows how pretty maps =/= good maps. Cobblestone should be in the rotation.[/quote:1j9pnvn0] I think we need to replace one of these maps with de_mill_ce . Older players including me, and newer players all seem to enjoy this map. We don't play it much but when i make vote for it and it wins most of time no one usually complains.

Kami2    0
Yes to cpl_mill please. Remove dust2_night, I lose a shitfuckton of frames and the way rotation works, it's dust2 map dust2 dust2night. It's a one-trick pony, doesn't last long. I honestly think overpass and cobblestone are popular enough, leaning more towards overpass tho.