ClanVPP - Very Poor People

[quote="frankocean":y97dtczw]On a serious note, reception has been good and people have been actively asking me to put it on. The map itself needs some lighting tweaks but it's really fun![/quote:y97dtczw] I honestly wouldn't mind a night version of dust 2 [b:y97dtczw]permanently[/b:y97dtczw] on the rotation.
  • 5 months later...
[quote="FriendlyMushroom":1j9pnvn0]This map needs to be removed from the rotation. Same with de_season. That map is a server killer, and yet another example that shows how pretty maps =/= good maps. Cobblestone should be in the rotation.[/quote:1j9pnvn0] I think we need to replace one of these maps with de_mill_ce . Older players including me, and newer players all seem to enjoy this map. We don't play it much but when i make vote for it and it wins most of time no one usually complains.
Yes to cpl_mill please. Remove dust2_night, I lose a shitfuckton of frames and the way rotation works, it's dust2 map dust2 dust2night. It's a one-trick pony, doesn't last long. I honestly think overpass and cobblestone are popular enough, leaning more towards overpass tho.