ClanVPP - Very Poor People

GTA V 65GB Preload

GTA V Preload of 65 GB download has been comfirmed by Rockstar. Preload will begin on [color=#00FF00:qxp9rp1q]Tuesday 7th April[/color:qxp9rp1q] This is 7 days before the game is released so you have just 7 days to download that 65GB download so don't worry if you Pre ordered it. If you haven't I would strongly suggest you do since the developers have comfirmed once you buy the game it will be 65GB to start with, later in devlopment the game will also increase so get it sooner rather than later you never know the game could reach 90GB if they keep adding script and programming changes and their multiplayer patches and updates. Game release date is planned to be [color=#00BF00:qxp9rp1q]Tuesday 14th April[/color:qxp9rp1q] No time has been annoucned and there is no countdown on the game's store page when the game will unlock however that may appear next week or closer to the current release date.
[quote="whosurdaddy972":7cwirhjc]Well will take all day Wednesday my only day off to download it. Fuck[/quote:7cwirhjc] Good thing I can download as much as 10 MB per second :D. Only problem is that I don't have the game. :D I spent my money on Elder Scrolls Online, which had an 80 GB download.
HEYOOOO, Quick update.. I finished downloading GTA V on Friday. I went to launch today to see what happened.... 1st, I got a 50mbish patch to the installer or something 2nd, Now i am downloading 353.64MB of game content...Im guessing! So launch your games now to get those done.. If you are not experiencing this, maybe I missed something. UMMMM!!! Story mode is available. When to the Online tab and said "will be available once you finish prolouge" WTF! anyone else!?
You just need to get through the first mission with Michael, and then you should be good to go. Make sure to make a Social Club account and add people to your Social Club friends list in order to join them or invite them. GTA V Online doesn't seem to work off of the Steam friends list. (You can access Social Club anytime by pressing HOME on your keyboard).