News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
VPP Discord server Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
mystery

knife shop and skins shop

would it be possible to get the butterfly knife and the huntsman knife in the knife shop? and also have a skins shop in the cali server

Hi, Currently the two knives I had to remove from the plugin as the coder who created the plugin made an error say every time you buy one of those knives it replaces it the next round with a golden knife. There is no ETA or planned action to fix this, it all depends on the coder who is not checking up on his bug reports so It could be ages before he notices that the plugin is bugged. We have custom skins menu running on our Dallas, Canada and UK servers which are for Donor access only.

another question do i need to keep using the !skins command everyround to get the model skin? or just one time for the rest of the game

If you die your skin gets reset. You can just bind the skins menu to a key. In console type bind <key> sm_skins then it saves you typing !skins all the time.

Hi Clan VPP, Jumping into mystery's thread to say, while I have no problem with how the knife shop is currently configured in Cali #1, I don't really like the idea of a skins shop, because it devalues skins that players acquire legitimately (through steam rather than via plugin) which makes playing on the server less attractive for people with such skins, and I hope that you don't have any plans to enable a skin shop on Cali #1. /2c

knife shop won't ever be on any servers. Knives is a free plugin so players shouldn't have to pay for using it. The custom skins we have on dallas are skins that we actually pay a coder to make us a custom vpp skin so that's a different story