VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
Ninja4Evr

Goodbye after 2+ years.

So I will be avoiding VPP servers specifically the dallas 28 man. I'm not saying this because I think it will have any impact on VPP you guys will continue to rock on no problem im sure. But I would like to bring to light the reason for my leaving. And its a simple fact that certain people are being given admin status and implementing there own rules. Forinstance. When people who are friends are talking shit to each other and an admin bans one for *being rude*..... I mean correct me if I'm wrong but vpp never had pg13 rules? But anyways I will point to the admin who has been making up rules. It's pew pew or something like that. I know at one point DuMa got after her for doing it as well and she seems to like to single people out. Its a well known fact I talk alota shit. Its all in good fun and at the end of the day its a game. I mostly enjoy the vpp servers because of the friends and the bs we talk to each other while playing. Tonight me and Mazing whos a good buddy of mine were shit talking each other then i received a temp ban for *being rude*.

Well I'm glad you are leaving. I told my admins to straighten out the pubs and start handling the trollers. If an admin tells you to chill out then do it or get lost. I remember banning you about 2 years ago for talking so much shit about the server and how shitty the server was. You are lucky DuMa got you unbanned and don't expect DuMa to come and help you now. Last note pew pew did not ban you but just a kicked, so that's a lie. I'll make easier for you not to come back. L 04/18/2015 - 21:18:04: [basecommands.smx] "p3w B p3w<19><STEAM_1:0:1432783><>" kicked "Ninja<125><STEAM_1:1:2475831><>" (reason ""being rude"")

LOL really? I mean if you cracking down on people bullshitting in the servers thats cool. And only time I was ever banned in the past was for a script I had that autoexecuted. Anyways take it ez was fun.

Not only do you talk shit but your really rude about it and being rude to other players. I told you to chill and you didn't so I kicked you. Don't come on here and lie and look like a drama queen....over a kick. And I don't single ppl out, you're just a constant repeater that I finally had to kick. Anywayz, later.