VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
dope

[ACCEPTED] dope

-NickName: dope -Age: 22 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42156997 -How long (average) have you been playing Counter-Strike games? About 4 years. I started playing CS:S very casually and moved over to GO a couple of months after release. -Which server do you play on the most? I play on the California VPP server the most, sometimes the Dallas server if nobody is on. -Ever had an admin function before? No. -Why do you think you deserve admin? I have a lot of respect for how this community is ran and whosurdaddy972 is honestly the coolest server owner I have ever met. This guy literally added me out of the blue and told me he added more maps to the rotation because he saw that I said the Cali server was 24/7 dust 2. That kind of stuff doesn't happen with most server owners. I play a lot here and I want to contribute my time to help this community grow and keeping it hacker/griefer free as well as making sure the server rules aren't being broken. - How will you draw people in our server? Do what I usually do and get my friends to play here. I, dope, agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences.