VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ^FacE

[DENIED] ^FacE

Guest ^FacE
-NickName: ^FacE, Ed -Age: 26 Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:11236420 -How long (average) have you been playing Counter-Strike games? 9 years -Which server do you play on the most? Canada and Dallas -Ever had an admin function before? Yes -Why do you think you deserve admin? Ive been admin for a few servers and help watch over the community and troublemakers, and I have also been playing with VPP members in pubs and scrims since Source -When will you be active (the most)? EST, Evenings and weekends - How will you draw people in our server? I usually tell friends to join off me I, ^FacE, agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences.

I can vouch for this guy. Friendly and plays often on Canada. Would help a lot and cover timezones and days Dave and I aren't on.

Guest ^FacE
I have been trying to be civil and have a 1-on-1 talk with you the last time i app'd to figure out what is this drama you see. We're both grown ups here, and I would like to settle this and see what the problem is. Also, looking at my initial app from before, if you are basing it on that specific date/times in question... then i am sorry, but i was away on a business trip and you have gotten me mixed up with someone else