ClanVPP - Very Poor People

IceTeA's Application

Profile Pics: http://imgur.com/z0UIvTq Screen Name: IceTeA Real Name (Last name not required): Jacob Age: 21 Location (City, State, Country): Houston, TX, U.S.A Previous Clans (if applicable): Playing CS since: 2015/04/01 Preferred Weapon: AK-47 Preferred Map: Dust II Why would you want to become a VPP member? The main reason is that me and my friend get kicked a lot when we are playing pub at VPP Server. It starts to become a daily routine to play at VPP Pub server when we are lacking of friends to play competitive with. Also VPP is a very cool community and I really want to be involved in it.
Jacob, While you meet the age and playtime requirements, you have not yet fulfilled the requirements for forum activity. All applicants must have a minimum of 20 posts on the forums prior to submitting an application for membership. You currently have just 12 posts, and several of them have been flagged as spam. In the future, please do NOT necro threads that have been inactive. Only posts that contribute to active topics will be counted towards your post count. Your application will be reconsidered once you fulfill all the application requirements.