VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
NotMario

[ACCEPTED] NotMario

-NickName: NotMario -Age: 19 -Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53663442 -How long (average) have you been playing Counter-Strike games? A year -Which server do you play on the most? Dallas server and sometimes on a blue moon Canada server -Ever had an admin function before? Yes, i'm a level 2 admin on the Swoobles Community Servers -Why do you think you deserve admin? I've been playing a lot of Dallas and a lot of the times i'm on there's not really an admin on to say stop griefers/trollers or scramble teams because they're stacked. Basically I want to help to the server keeping it clean and fair for everyone and that way also making it more fun. -When will you be active (the most)? I'm on everday but being active the most I say around the late afternoon until night everday. -How will you draw people in our server? As said above. by keeping it clean and fair hopefully newer people will come in and think "This server is pretty fun" and eventually stay and play on the server a lot such as myself. I NotMario, agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences.

I haven't had a problem with you... Except when me and Whosurdaddy played you in competitive. . . You had a damn hacker in your team. Dirty cheater >:(. BUT that's beside the point. Nothing negative here, you've always been friendly from what i've seen. Lets see what Whosurdaddy has to say.

I have a problem with him, he never sent me a pic of him in a tube top. But for real, I think he's a good guy and would make a fair and level headed admin.