ClanVPP
  • Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details
Sign in to follow this  
Welcome to ClanVPP

NFO NY Box or Chicago Box?

Pick VPP New Location on NFO  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Pick VPP New Location on NFO

• NY
    • Chicago

This is the package I want E3-1270: Solid Sandy Bridge-based machine Intel Xeon E3-1270 processor (four physical 3.4ghz cores on QPI + hyperthreading + turbo->3.8ghz) 16 GB DDR3-1333 ECC memory 1000 GB, 7200 RPM SATA hard drive 30000 GB of bandwidth transfer Able to host around 250-300 connected players at once 20 gbps DDos Protection $160 with Free setup fee in NY $160 with $60 setup fee in Chicago

BroHamBone    0
Is this a 3rd Competitive server or replacing the Dallas server? ....or moving the whole VPP gaming community? But in for Chicago. NY servers are poop for west coasters and sometimes not great for centralized players either. Edited by Guest

beefsteak    1
Chicago. you fool. It'll cater to crowds nationwide and more northern - like Canada. It's not like the British are feigning to play on the NYC server and we've already seen a Montreal server empty out. Given that Montreal and NYC are really not that far internet-wise, Chicago is a better bet. You're also central so...it's easier for you keep an eye on things. Consider who you'll also be competing with once the servers start up too. You'll go broke DDOSing too many competitors and end up on Reddit again. Jkjk. But it's something you should seriously take into consideration.

soLicitous    0
People wait in line to play on the Dallas server right now because it's usually full. I'm guessing they'd play on the Chicago server rather than wait in line to play on Dallas so the server might be easy to populate. I know I'd probably just play on a Chicago server rather than force my way onto Dallas using my reserved slot when it's full. In the end the decision is entirely yours, but we're giving you feedback! :D

VPP_Liam    1,056
On a personal note NY location would be good for me if I wanted to play on US servers as I'm hoping with my new broadband coming very soon I should get a way better connection quality overall. My last connection looks like garbage compared to my new one. I will help out with NY. I have seen UK competitive is not doing good for the past month. I will work on trying to get that back first if not I will work on NY.