ClanVPP
  • Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details
Sign in to follow this  
shoottomaim

Nighttime Maps DURING the Night!

shoottomaim    10
de_dust2_night has been super epic lately, especially when put on at night. The atmosphere is super awesome :). It would be epic to have rotation change to _night maps according to Dallas time, or whatever pub it's on. Maybe we can have de_inferno_night? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =126487349 More here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/730/disc ... 667019095/

VPP_Liam    1,056
I like the sound of the idea of night maps when its night in Dallas so like around 10pm-4am. However I don't think we could have a auto rotation it would have to be done manually. I live in UK so when I get it it's about midnight in Dallas. If your idea was to go ahead I don't mind changing the rotation back to the normal rotation. Maybe we could do it from Friday nights and through the weekend maybe. I like the sound of the idea. You got my vote!

shoottomaim    10
[quote="Liam|Swiftnode":97vb50bp]I like the sound of the idea of night maps when its night in Dallas so like around 10pm-4am. However I don't think we could have a auto rotation it would have to be done manually. I live in UK so when I get it it's about midnight in Dallas. If your idea was to go ahead I don't mind changing the rotation back to the normal rotation. Maybe we could do it from Friday nights and through the weekend maybe. I like the sound of the idea. You got my vote![/quote:97vb50bp] Eh, loads of admins on Dallas all the time, and it wouldn't be that much of a hassle to switch maps to night manually. Just wanted some variety in night maps first :D thanks for your vote Liam. I just found that dust2 night at night has such an awesome feel to it. BTW, do you know what language plugins are written in for CSGO?

VPP_Liam    1,056
Plugs are written in Sourcepawn. Oh yeah I know what you mean I thought you meant the rotation would change at a certain time. Yeah it wouldn't be a issue since most of our admins play on Dallas.