News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
VPP Discord server Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
paragod

Couple Suggestions I've heard brought up recently...

[quote="poops":1flhonkc][quote="paragod":1flhonkc][quote="whosurdaddy972":1flhonkc]Why not go play on abm? We are not abm so stop comparing our pub to abm? Why don't you go help postpwn populate his server since none of you ex abm pubbers are even loyal enough to help start his server.[/quote:1flhonkc] You're getting way too touchy about me using examples that just happened to be on abm, some of these suggestions were also on PSL, as well as SL, as well as even RAD way back in the day. I'm using abm as an example just because it was the most recent community that I was a part of. Not to mention that abm has no pub server so that statement doesn't even make sense. So don't sit here and try to question my loyalty when I'm trying to help your server, that's bullshit. I've been a loyal regular to this server since I've been in here which is over half a year. I'm top 10 leaderboards almost every single month, and I play more in the server than most of the "regulars" that you had before me, so talking shit to me when I'm trying to make suggestions to better your server is just bullshit. I don't see a single one of these regulars that were here before me making suggestions to try and improve the server, not a single one of them when I look in this subforum. So how about you question the loyalty of your regulars that came before me, not me, the (new guy) who clearly gives a fuck about your server more than most people that play here do. So sorry that I actually give a fuck about the server, I'll make sure to never make an effort to better this community in the future since clearly you feel like chastising people that do give a fuck about the server is the route to take.[/quote:1flhonkc] Since you want to open that can of worms, you are not a demi god, your rank doesn't mean much and you are extremely conceited, there are many threads which were created by regulars that are making suggestions, you probably can't read properly. Your opinion is not the only one that matters, as you age you will learn this. Also you have previously been banned for being a toxic player, maybe you should take a break and do something constructive with your time instead of having a hissy fit anytime someone disagrees with you. Contrary to what mommy lets you get away with, this is not how the world works kid, whosyourdaddy even agreed to take off the homer skin, but I guess it's "EVERYTHING I SUGGEST MUST HAPPEN AND IT MUST HAPPEN NOW" for you and your sense of entitlement because you have played here for your amazing streak of 6 months.[/quote:1flhonkc] And I'm the toxic one, read all that you just said, I never once talked shit about you yet you felt the need to go there. I just looked at the forums for suggestions, there's mentions of ads and talks of new maps once every 6 months, never a full long post with suggestions or constant posts from anyone making real server suggestions that actually change aspects of the server. Also, instead of talking about my ability to comprehend, you should actually take a look at what I've said in its entirety. Because you failed to comprehend when I said that [b:1flhonkc]my suggestions are based on what has been mentioned in the server over and over again[/b:1flhonkc]. I just decided to have the balls and actually post about it instead of talking about it in the server all the time. Also, ask 90% of the admins that disliked me back then how toxic I am now, better yet, go to my friends list and see how I'm friends with nearly all of them now that once had a problem with me. Sure, I was toxic back then, and I apologized for my prior behaviors, yet people like you want to hold a grudge and instantly shitpost anything productive I have to say. I also don't expect everything I said to get changed, like stated, they are [u:1flhonkc]SUGGESTIONS[/u:1flhonkc]. So do you have anymore false ad hominems you'd like to throw in while you're at it? Also, rank may not mean much, but I sure as shit play in the server more than you do, or most others for that matter, which was my whole point, yet you failed to comprehend that and instead use that as a shot to talk more shit. So yeah, I take it personal when I come in here and voice the opinion of the actual people that play in the server and then get bashed for it. Does that make sense to shitpost someone trying to help the server? No, it doesn't.

[quote="frankocean":1fz15ng7]You need to chill[/quote:1fz15ng7] You're right, I apologize for taking this shit personal. I just can't help but get heated when I'm getting bashed for making server suggestions, that just doesn't make sense to me. How is anything in the server suppose to improve if people get put down for voicing actual suggestions?

Hey paragod Like I give a damn if you play here or not? Stop trying to come here and change VPP. If you haven't notice I don't like kids like you running your mouth and since day 1 of you coming here, there's nothing but complaints. Your suggestions were made and some changes were made so stop bitching about other things that you love about ABM. Its not suggestions if you truly miss ABM that much. Oh ABM have limited Awp, Wire pull, Slay Plugin , lol you don't think community owners talk on steam? Go to ECG and tell them not to restrict the awp or go to Darkly and tell them to take off the Darkly custom map that's killing their server? You want poops to have some respect for you but have you look over your post? Keep running your mouth kid and see what's good. Respect is earned , not given

Can you guys not have a civil conversation and listen to each other's suggestions with out turning this into a pissing match?? This was a suggestion thread. He voiced his suggestions that are subject of discussion amongst regulars in the Dallas server. This is kinda disappointing to see this turn the way it did. I mean damn, you guys just went into immediate fucking attack mode with a regular making a suggestion. You want to keep these server on top and keep a steady flow of players in...then sometimes, you need to look beyond what is in play and maybe explore new avenues to keep VPP great. Keep an open mind and don't just dismiss everything. With that kind of attitude you can end up driving people away and that is not good for business. And keep in mind, some people don't care or their so caught up in nostalgia that they like to keep things the way they're so use to and that can be toxic too. But again, as stated, these were just suggestions.

[quote="whosurdaddy972":2k01rlbj]Hey paragod Like I give a damn if you play here or not? Stop trying to come here and change VPP. If you haven't notice I don't like kids like you running your mouth and since day 1 of you coming here, there's nothing but complaints. Your suggestions were made and some changes were made so stop bitching about other things that you love about ABM. Its not suggestions if you truly miss ABM that much. Oh ABM have limited Awp, Wire pull, Slay Plugin , lol you don't think community owners talk on steam? Go to ECG and tell them not to restrict the awp or go to Darkly and tell them to take off the Darkly custom map that's killing their server? You want poops to have some respect for you but have you look over your post? Keep running your mouth kid and see what's good. Respect is earned , not given[/quote:2k01rlbj] Sorry that you feel like actual server suggestions equals "running my mouth"... Like I also said, the suggestions I made are not all from abm(example: abm had no awps or autos, so that definitely isn't from them...), and most of these suggestions are ones brought up and talked about all the time by the people that actually populate your server. I also never disrespected poops or anyone else here, so I don't see how I'm running my mouth, man. I just came here trying to help out and from the start I've been put down for it. So sorry that you felt like I was bashing you or anyone else, that certainly wasn't what I was doing or my intentions. But if admin that don't even know me and are never on the server are going to hold a grudge for something half a year ago, earning respect is impossible. I've earned the respect back from most of the admin that actually play in the server, and my intentions were nothing but good here. So I'm not sure how you expect real suggestions if they aren't welcomed here, man. Sorry for trying.

You made a few suggestions , homer skins taken off, all talk on the servers during warm up and half time is back on. Other suggestions you made were already suggested awhile back and didn't work out. Just because you don't get 100 % of what you are suggesting you don't have to keep posting.

I wasn't going to post up in here but I will. Speaking only for myself here, others may agree with or not with. But I welcome all suggestions to fix the servers or improve the servers. I will always take them into consideration and figure out if they will work or not. Some were tried in the past and did not work, others most of the senior admins and players that have been playing the server for a long time know will not work. If we take your ideas into consideration what more could you want? We even used some, if you are not pleased with how we handled it feel free to leave or make a new server from your own pocket exactly how you like it. Just my 0.02

[quote="soLicitous":2u04ziab]Nobody answered MY question. Thanks a lot you cocks. :cry:[/quote:2u04ziab] Soli's like the old man in the Simpsons 'Old man yells at cloud' :lol:

So.... Why did this turn into a rage fest for a little while?? Maybe i'm retarded... but I mean come on. The guy was just suggesting some stuff, I don't think he was trying to be arrogant... No need for the rage.

[quote="BlackStar":3qa537ey]So.... Why did this turn into a rage fest for a little while?? [color=#FF0000:3qa537ey]i'm retarded[/color:3qa537ey]... but I mean come on. The guy was just suggesting some stuff, I don't think he was trying to be arrogant... No need for the rage.[/quote:3qa537ey] FTFY On an OP-related note, I was playing in the server last night on Inferno when it appeared as though 11 terrorists were going to band together to pull off the elusive "11-terrorist-save-round". Thankfully, with 10-15 seconds left some people tried to rush in and only about 6 ended up living, but damn is it ever tedious to play in the Dallas pub sometimes. Unfortunately I'm not sure there's a fix for this other than an admin flexing their muscle which will just piss people off.

[*]Homer skin or any skins for that are a disadvantage. [*]RTV yes please. Sometimes we get on a map that people dislike, they leave, server is empty. I'm very often on the server in the morning playing with bots, waiting for people to join. Would be nice. [*]What about a votekick?

Vote kick we had it before but people abuses the system and troll the system so it was turned off. Morning map is dust2 for an extended rounds so players would come in and we will not change that since I get up every morning and idle my wife's account at 6 am every morning for 3 years now. Once an admin is in they will change the map. Admins are the key to everything that's why we offer community admin application.