• Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Summer Tournament July 2017 **OPENED**   05/09/2017

Registration is now OPENED:  Check information and register here: VPP Summer Tourney 2017  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Welcome to ClanVPP

3 new 10 man servers will be coming soon.

5 posts in this topic

We will have cali, dallas, NY maybe UK too since we own the box there. We will have a csgo pug plugin and Stats to go with the server. Do you guys want the stats to be deleted monthly?

We can have a contest on a 10 man if you want or a betting pool. Have your team put up 5 skins (to me) and the other team 5 skins to me and the winning team take all.

Ideas: [b:1qryo4zm][size=150:1qryo4zm]Stats[/size:1qryo4zm][/b:1qryo4zm] Stats reset monthlyfor leader-board. But keep stats on profiles. Good example [url=https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/leaderboard:1qryo4zm]HERE[/url:1qryo4zm] (Leaderboard resets montly, but player's stats are there if you click on their profiles.) Also, webinterface for ingame stats and .stat pug (player/etc) INGAME. [b:1qryo4zm][size=150:1qryo4zm]FF[/size:1qryo4zm][/b:1qryo4zm] at least 70% of votes to enable FF on. Since it's PUGs, it can get frustrating with dumbasses TKing. [b:1qryo4zm][size=150:1qryo4zm]Punishment[/size:1qryo4zm][/b:1qryo4zm] Ban players that leave matches without someone else subbing them within 120 seconds. [b:1qryo4zm][size=150:1qryo4zm].bitcoin[/size:1qryo4zm][/b:1qryo4zm] Please also add this as .ready just for me. FUCK ESEA

marcos im with you on certain parts but leave FF on. Im sure there will pretty much be at least one admin in there every night and they will not put up with purpose FF. But the whole aspect of a team molly and pushing through it is not competitive. I can see where we need it in the 28 man servers but a 10 we need to leave it on

Just some input from me know I have been MIA been dealing with a lot of shit. Anyway would be nice to see a new UK CSGO server even though our current UK server isn't doing that well but the 10 man may draw people.