ClanVPP - Very Poor People
Sign in to follow this  
Welcome to ClanVPP

Changes on Cali Pub

1. Amazing. Choke rates OK? 2. Love it or hate it thing. I love it, as long as enough admins are on to police. 3. Undecided - will see how it goes and try to report back :D Might take care of #2 problem If 2/3 don't solve itself, any "reflective" FF? If you shoot someone you take 2/3rds the dmg, etc

[quote="defau1t":1jrw6bat] [color=#FF8000:1jrw6bat]If 2/3 don't solve itself, any "reflective" FF? If you shoot someone you take 2/3rds the dmg, etc[/color:1jrw6bat][/quote:1jrw6bat] Trolls can easily abuse this. I personally would happily take FF. Teammates will think twice before they try to jump between me and the enemy (blocking my shots in the process). I would love to see a "vote slay" or a "vote mute", but don't like vote kick. The last thing we need in the server is for someone to say "clutch or kick!" or a mass of salty kids trying to kick a player that didn't rush b with them.

yea we are trying all these things out on cali. I will see if i can block vote kick because we had votekick on dallas before and people votekick non stop just to troll. We really need more admin on Cali for FF to work

[quote="whosurdaddy972":mttxiktj]TK Punishment plugin is added[/quote:mttxiktj] It is working, I've seen a slay or two after an accidental TK. In the last two nights, I've seen a few spawn FF dmg and everyone has immediately aplogized, including many people telling them to cut it out. A few random map votes which fail, so overall it has been good so far, from what I have seen. I've been the only admin online in prime time the last two nights though.

just hopped after A WEEK of no play nad YAY for cali changes looking forward to a more competitive aspect. voting though is going to get abused and could be bad, but its great for when admins arnt around.

Does the TK punish plugin have options? I used to play on an FF on server in 1.6 and they had options like: - make the killer drugged (gives an effect like you are scoped in with scout x3 almost) - make the killer drunk (u have control over ur player but u stumble to the side sometimes, or ur aim goes weird and stuff) - slap the killer to 1 hp - bury the killer (the killer has his legs stuck in the ground and drops all his guns) - put a ticking time bomb on the killer (the killer detonates in like 10 seconds killing all ct's and t's around him) - disco lights for the killer (disco music plays, there's a disco ball above the killer, and the killer flashes gay disco colors) - make the killer blind (killer has a black screen for the rest of the round) - light the killer on fire (the killer is on fire and will light anyone else he touches on fire before he dies to the flames)

I love all of these changes, but the server has been dead all week. I did a vote in Dallas to see if it was because of FF or choke issues, and most people voted that they don't play in Cali because it's empty all the time, not because they don't like FF or are getting bad performance. Which is a total catch-22. So I'm not sure what to do about that, because I understand it-- it's no fun to sit around in a dead server shooting bots until it hopefully fills up. Just sucks because I can't really play Dallas as my performance in that server really suffers.