VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
Welcome to ClanVPP

Christmas Tournament 2015! ~$325 PRIZE POOL~

[quote="2 Soon Jr":214x4hib]STEAM_1:1:15318852 join police admin team[/quote:214x4hib] confirmed, admin police is busy right now with work so he told me to confirm the addition.

Team YouSoBro will be back to avenge our loss from the Thanksgiving tournament, no mercy this time! Team Name: YouSoBro 1. Magic Helmet (1:0:17495327) 2. Easty-e (0::1:760709) 3. Phenom (0:0:9018343) 4. Oscar (0:1:149799 ) 5. HomeStarr (1:0:12398487) Phenom lags hard after 8:00 PM (est) so lets do matches before then.

shaNers- STEAM_1:0:9518524 dAs. STEAM_1:0:75288177 Willing to join adminpolice's team. But been waiting for his reply for over 2 weeks -.-

I guess add shaners and Das(bitch) to team TCSM we might have few standing available. Need to discuss with apham Edit: "dad" to "Das" typed with my phone and big fingers.... Edited by Guest

[quote="AdminPolice":a3j2bxbi]I guess add shaners and dad to team TCSM we might have few standing available. Need to discuss with apham[/quote:a3j2bxbi] \ KEKEEKKE dad <3

[quote="beefsteak":va8kq31l][quote="nomerci":va8kq31l]Sooooo Here is my team ATM. I'm waiting on confirmation for Running man, He may have to work. 1. nomerci-STEAM_0:0:55061484 2. Runningman- STEAM_0:1:3955856 3. mdnght-STEAM_0:0:49968215 4. Blackstar-STEAM_0:1:567376 5. Dhane *music*SwiSh SWisH -STEAM_0:0:25201557 6. Unknown atm. :) I'm looking for 1 more who will probably start. It depends on runningman. So... if someone doesn't have a team and wants to join. add me on steam and I'll talk to you.[/quote:va8kq31l] Don't forget on your team name nomerci![/quote:va8kq31l] Still thinking lol, in the past i have used Nomerci's Bitches... but I'm over that :P

[quote="dAs..":19fqvkf5]shaNers- STEAM_1:0:9518524 dAs. STEAM_1:0:75288177 Willing to join adminpolice's team. But been waiting for his reply for over 2 weeks -.-[/quote:19fqvkf5] Das you wanna join my team? You would start? message me

Team SiN Team Finalized readd taz to the team please thanks fric should be goood to go on his main Tazix STEAM_0:1:8840221 Fric STEAM_0:0:77882442

Team Name: TeamTrust Team Leader: lucid Team Roster: 1. lucid / STEAM_0:1:21958265 2. contr0L / STEAM_0:0:32307624 3. GrumpiX/ STEAM_0:1:4351348 4. Player Name/ Steam ID 5. Player Name/ Steam ID 6. Player Name/ Steam ID

[center:b4zwbggh][size=150:b4zwbggh][color=#FF0000:b4zwbggh][u:b4zwbggh][b:b4zwbggh] SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED. IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TOURNEY PLEASE CONTACT TEAM LEADERS TO JOIN A TEAM. THERE WILL BE NO MORE TEAMS FORMED BEYOND THIS POST. [/b:b4zwbggh][/u:b4zwbggh][/color:b4zwbggh][/size:b4zwbggh][/center:b4zwbggh] [b:b4zwbggh][center:b4zwbggh][color=#FF8000:b4zwbggh]ATTENTION TEAM LEADERS: MATCH TIMES WILL BE POSTED SOON.[/color:b4zwbggh][/center:b4zwbggh][/b:b4zwbggh]

There is a lot of great players in this, so I'm more interested in playing if a team needs the 5th player to actually get the game going. Or even just be a player to have on stand by because someone is likely to miss, or lag, or anything like that.

[quote="Homicide Hunter":26g8zo41]There is a lot of great players in this, so I'm more interested in playing if a team needs the 5th player to actually get the game going. Or even just be a player to have on stand by because someone is likely to miss, or lag, or anything like that.[/quote:26g8zo41] What mm rank are you?

[quote="shoottomaim":1kg7o52n][quote="Homicide Hunter":1kg7o52n]There is a lot of great players in this, so I'm more interested in playing if a team needs the 5th player to actually get the game going. Or even just be a player to have on stand by because someone is likely to miss, or lag, or anything like that.[/quote:1kg7o52n] What mm rank are you?[/quote:1kg7o52n] Always been MGE since first rank. Account is at MG1 now because I let friends play on it going into Thanksgiving break. That is why I would just want to play on a team that needs a player to get the game going and not steal a good players spot.

Kinda shitty we are running off of eastern time. If I work that day, i'd get off at 10:15pm MST. So..... If this is how the tournament is gonna run on then I might as well not play. Edited by Guest

[quote="AdminPolice":3veo7gqf]Kinda shitty we are running off of eastern time. If I work that day, i'd get off at 10:15pm MST. So..... If this is how the tournament is gonna run on PST then I might as well not play.[/quote:3veo7gqf] I get that. But keep in mind your 10:15 PM MST is 12:15 AM for the East Coast. I can't possibly ask everyone on the East Coast to play at 12:15 am when they have to work in the morning. Each match is Bo3, so the match won't end until at least 1:30 am. I'm fine with setting the times to that since I'm up late anyway, but I will only change it if everyone else agrees. Actually, your own team has players that can't make that time, so it's best to discuss among your teammates before putting your ultimatum here. I generally assume most people who do work have steady 9-5 jobs and that those who don't, have inconsistent work schedules to begin with. I can't possibly schedule matches to inconsistent work schedules. This is why it's imperative to have teams with 6 people to cover that empty spot. Those who don't have 6 players will be at a disadvantage unless they can make all times. That being said, I can set everything to other times. If enough people want it at a different time and that time works best for most people, I've no problems changing it to that. [color=#FF8000:3veo7gqf]Here are alternative times: [/color:3veo7gqf] (Keep 2 Hours between matches to account for up to 3 maps, pauses, bathroom breaks, warm ups, knife round, loading times) 1st Match/2nd Match [color=#BF00FF:3veo7gqf]9:00/11:00[/color:3veo7gqf] Eastern Time = [color=#FF8000:3veo7gqf]8:00/10:00[/color:3veo7gqf] Central Time = [color=#80BF00:3veo7gqf]6:00/8:00[/color:3veo7gqf] Pacific Time [color=#BF00FF:3veo7gqf]9:30/11:30[/color:3veo7gqf] Eastern Time = [color=#FF8000:3veo7gqf]8:30/10:30[/color:3veo7gqf] Central Time =[color=#80BF00:3veo7gqf] 6:30/8:30[/color:3veo7gqf] Pacific Time [color=#BF00BF:3veo7gqf]10:00/12:00[/color:3veo7gqf] Eastern Time =[color=#FF8000:3veo7gqf] 9:30/11:00[/color:3veo7gqf] Central Time = [color=#80BF00:3veo7gqf]7:00/9:00[/color:3veo7gqf] Pacific Time [color=#FF8000:3veo7gqf]Here are things that must be considered when times were made for the matches: [/color:3veo7gqf] 1. Each Match is a Bo3, and thus requires at least 2 hours of time. This is to factor in pauses due to lag, afk, disconnections, and other technical issues. It also allows for enough time should the match go to the 3rd map. Why Bo3? Because we want teams to have a chance even if they lost knife round. 2. Each day must have 2 matches until we're left with a smaller pool. We can't have matches going over to next month again. Yet, we don't want to start matches immediately after the deadline for full rosters. Those 2 days will be set aside for scrims/practices and to settle who plays during which matches. 3. No matches are on the 25th. Christmas is a family holiday. People will be out with family and friends and may end up drinking/eating etc. 4. No matches in the morning. People work and on weekends want to sleep in. Others may go to church or drop off a kid at YMCA or something. 5. No matches can start past midnight. People work, others have spouses and children that may need to sleep. Unreasonably late matches would be inconvenient to not just the players, but their families and the streamers as well. 6. No matches on the 31st. People have New Years Eve Parties. I've already allowed teams to change their match times once. I try my best to meet everyone's needs, but it requires [b:3veo7gqf][i:3veo7gqf][color=#FF0000:3veo7gqf]constructive[/color:3veo7gqf][/i:3veo7gqf][/b:3veo7gqf] input.