News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
VPP Discord server Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

[Improve] Default

[b:1t5e5pny]-NickName: [/b:1t5e5pny] Default [b:1t5e5pny]-Age: [/b:1t5e5pny] 22 [b:1t5e5pny]Steam ID:[/b:1t5e5pny] STEAM_0:0:27698191 [b:1t5e5pny]-How long (average) have you been playing Counter-Strike games? [/b:1t5e5pny] What got me into PC Gaming was Counter Strike 1.6. I remember coming to internet cafes and spending hours with my buddies playing cs_deathmatch. I purchased my first PC the same time Source was released. I had to play aim maps since my PC couldn't even handle Dust2. Skins, custom maps, source has it all. [b:1t5e5pny] -Which server do you play on the most? [/b:1t5e5pny] Honestly, I've only recently discovered this server. 162.251.165.7:27019 I have a habit of applying for admin on every server I encounter. My goal is to be able to jump into any server and be able help rid of a hacker. I played this role in Source. [b:1t5e5pny]-Ever had an admin function before? [/b:1t5e5pny] Yes, in Source. I've had access to rcon, sourceban and all commands including resetting the server. I helped manage WestCoastCantina and BoomGaming and was an admin on 3 other servers. [b:1t5e5pny]-Why do you think you deserve admin?[/b:1t5e5pny] I have good intentions and share the common interest of keeping a gaming community a fun place to be. I do not ban unless agreed upon by other admins and unless there is a demo available for review. The only caveat is that I am more than likely not going to be able to maintain the 20 hour requirement. I like to hop around other servers as well. But I'd like to help. If I am not able to be accepted as an admin, do add me on steam so I can report a hacker instantly. Players in game would not wait for a forum response. [b:1t5e5pny]-When will you be active (the most)? [/b:1t5e5pny] I have access anytime of the day. [b:1t5e5pny]- How will you draw people in our server?[/b:1t5e5pny] I don't have many friends on steam that play CS:GO, but I can keep the server free of hackers. I, "Default", agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences.

I believe you'd need more time on the Cali server and the community in general to be able to be considered. Looking at your stats, you fail to meet two requirements. One is "at least 10 forum posts (no spam"), and the other is "Be active on the server(s) (Maintain 20 hours per month*) *This includes also being spectator and counts for BOTH servers."