VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
mdnght

[Accepted] mdnght

-NickName: mdnght -Age: 24 -Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49968215 -How long (average) have you been playing Counter-Strike games? 3-4 years, 3000 hours in CSGO -Which server do you play on the most? VPP Dallas -Ever had an admin function before? Yes, I was an admin on ABM for 6-10 months before it was killed by DDoS. I'd also like to state I know some servers had drama between them, not aware if their was any with VPP. Personally I don't care about that, I just like CS. -Why do you think you deserve admin? I'm on the server regularly and am experienced as an admin on a 30 man server. -When will you be active (the most)? 2-4 and 9-?? cst any day of the week. - How will you draw people in our server? By being a fair and experienced admin. I, "mdnght", agree with the Admin Rules. If I abuse my admin, I will accept the consequences.

Hi midnight, yes Du Ma did recommend you to me. Please add me on steam and ABM Post was a good friend of mine but yea drama comes and drama goes butthe good friends will stay. http://steamcommunity.com/id/VPPGamingNetwork/ You should be able to read up on the admin section now so study that and there's a link in there to take the admin test. I'll talk to you more on steam