• Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shibbyyyy

de_dust instead of nuke

9 posts in this topic

like the title says, can we change out nuke for dust? seemed a lot of people had fun with dust last night and new nuke just isnt any fun to play at all. Even if it was fun the frame drops on it are nuts

Replace de_nuke with de_mill_ce, dust is so fucking 1 sided. Source? playing it right now and people complaining. EVeryone loves mill anyways.

mill won't be on there, had it before and nobody like to play it in the morning , only the regular plays it at night.

mmk well if no one likes to play dust we'll find out really fast from how full server gets, no biggie

Since we're talking maps on the server(Dallas).  I miss overpass too.  Any formula to why such a short rotation of maps?  I know I'm new here just not sure why the rotation between the double dust_2 is so close.  Double dust_2 is a great idea in my opinion.  Just curious why it's so close because it's not hard to get sucked into CS:GO for two hours or so and then you're playing dust_2 twice in one session.  Not a bad thing just curious if you guys had a specific reason for that.

dust plays after 2 other maps to help keep the population back in. The server is even slower now due to the summer and to the new csgo patch. Too many people are playing on valves server to level up profile and getting their badges  :<