• Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JadeAKAJade

Hello to all

10 posts in this topic

Most of you probably see me fairly often on the Dallas server as of lately.  I've been out of counter-strike for a little over 8 years or so.  So I just got the crackhead like feeling to play again in the past couple of months and ran across yall server.  Played and searched many other servers and so far you guys seem like the right group of assholes to play with.  Back in the day I was a extreme regular of 4hm and ub servers.  Also a former member of Mayo also based out of Texas.  Hope all stays well and hope we get to piss each other off in the near future.

3 hours ago, JadeAKAJade said:

so far you guys seem like the right group of assholes to play with

Ha, I like that. Glad to have you here :>.

HAHAH I remember 4hm and ub servers both banned me from there for being too good and I do remember Mayo. I dont know if you remember Du Ma back then or the clan VPP

Thanks NOTmario, thought someone would get a chuckle.  I do remember a Du Ma and I want to say Cheapshot was one that was around often but that was way before he hit puberty.  Some of the guys from 4hm and ub had it out for certain people just because.  

Du Ma is my brother, and we had a clan match before with Mayo vs VPP was pretty fun. Cheapshot on dallas server is not the same cheapshot from way back then. Glad you are here now, what in game name do you go by when you are playing on UB server? 

Yea I remember scrimming with you guys now.  I went under jadevoisin or jadeAKAjade.  I'm glad I'm here too hope I can contribute with some of my experience in some shape or form.  Definitely won't be contributing with my skills just yet.  I can't even hold a 1:1 kdr but I'll be back up to a 1.5:1 or so before you know it.  One thing I did notice that you guys carry some pretty strong players.  Always fun to have someone around better than you.

join teamspeak sometimes, the guys used to 10 man a lot on our other servers but not sure what they are playing lately.

19 hours ago, Mr. ClanVPP said:

join teamspeak sometimes, the guys used to 10 man a lot on our other servers but not sure what they are playing lately.

We do mysterious things nowadays ;)

im sure once people are settled down from the recent hype of new games, we will be back to regular 10s

I will be in teamspeak as soon as I figure out my mic situation.  Just had a PC built for me and for some reason it isn't reading my headset.  I also like mysteriously moist things......

You may want to plug in your AC audio cable into your mobo... Or directly connect in the back of your pc I guess. Other than that... good luck! :D