ClanVPP
  • Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Winter 2018 Tournament   09/01/2017

Its that time of year again. Sign up by January 8th, 2018.  Click here for details
Sign in to follow this  
AdminPolice

Thinking im gonna stream again

AdminPolice    51

I miss making videos and highlights. I know it sounds weird but these are some good times I have while gaming and I just wanna be able to look back on this in the future.

• Like 2

HEHE    22

DO IT.. Are you going to stream playing in vpp or in comp games? It might be cool if you could get a snip bit of the vpp servers to show how amazing the community is. (advertisement also).

JadeAKAJade    1

I hear you on how fun playing counter strike is.  I was out of it for a good time and the whole time I wasn't playing I would think back on the fun times had either being competitive or just goofing off.  Would be cool to see some VPP action like HEHE is saying, but all we would be catching is how much HEHE like to role play and drink white wines and get tipsy.

HEHE    22
7 hours ago, JadeAKAJade said:

I hear you on how fun playing counter strike is.  I was out of it for a good time and the whole time I wasn't playing I would think back on the fun times had either being competitive or just goofing off.  Would be cool to see some VPP action like HEHE is saying, but all we would be catching is how much HEHE like to role play and drink white wines and get tipsy.

lolll drink white winesss??? I rarely even drink white, man its either red wine or other drinks. And its super fun to play while being tipsy. :D