VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ^FacE

VPP Vegas Meetup *January 2017*

Guest ^FacE
A bunch of VPP members are wondering when we are going to do a meetup.
There are current plans to do a Las Vegas meetup in January 8-14, 2017
Plenty of places to hang out, activities on and off the strip, and obviously gambling (Mainly to meetup and chill with the community)

This is not expected to be any thing video game related. Unless you and your group want to at your leisure

House/Room/Flight/Fees are on your OWN expenses
Whether if this is split between people, you and your group will manage your own expenses
A few of us are already getting together to get a house for a week and splitting the costs (Airbnb, Homeaway, VRBO) I, myself, have organized a place already for ~10 of us from VRBO.  If you are interested, please post here and let us know your availability (Also whether or not you are willing to share a place as it can get quite expensive for a hotel/house/room)
Also, please let me know when you have a full house/room (I will also be looking at extra places if people would like a recommendation, just let me know and i can provide links)

Example for a cheaper stay: https://www.vrbo.com/435627 If this was split between say 8 people, it would turn out to be $189 per person for the whole week (Whereas a hotel can cost ~$200/night)

We will obviously have a dedicated date of when/where we will get together and just hang out as the VPP community

Please subscribe (check off the "Notify me when a reply is posted) so you get updates for when the date gets closer

Full House:

^Face: Abe, Raven, Das, Long Dong, shibby, Kerr, HEHE, *MVRK, *Garrett, *koreanboi, *HomicideHunter, *Razi

Looking for split house:

*Name = Maybe

Same BrainY if I can get a full job in the states I would meetup, but I'm saving my money for a big rainy day and I have no job at the moment so yeah happy days :)

19 minutes ago, ^FacE said:

Find a job in vegas, then we can stay over :D

If I could move to USA I would probably move near Swiftnode Operations which would be Chicago since its in the center of our network map :)

1 hour ago, Mr. ClanVPP said:

I think I will buy out swiftnode xD

Hahaha one request keep Linden he's like a server god 😂😂😂

This is awesome, I actually just got back from Vegas today after going to EDC. I was thinking about going back soon, so I might be interested if I don't end up buying tickets for Nocturnal wonderland in September. If the house is too full and people are looking for an affordable hotel I'd suggest Planet Hollywood as it's right in the middle of the strip and isn't too pricey. We stayed at the Venetian and it was pretty awesome but it's expensive. Anyways, regardless if I join or not you guys will definitely have fun! There's a lot to do and see, also check out In N out burger, it's cheap and pretty good. Also Fat Tuesdays are everywhere if you want your sugary alcoholic drinks. I miss it already ^_^

Guest ^FacE
12 hours ago, shoottomaim said:

tfw i want to go but don't gamble

you dont have to gamble

its a meetup and hangout

you can gamble if you want, its an option while we are there