VPP Discord server Read more... ×
ClanVPP
Guest ^FacE

VPP CS:GO Summer Tourney (July) **Completed**

Guest ^FacE
29 minutes ago, Mr. ClanVPP said:

yall bitches better not want to do a match on friday, I got hot girls and hot date night!!!  :ph34r:

Its why i left friday nights open, on the odd occasion if anyone needs to reschedule

4 matches/week seems fair

ok quick question do we only get the option to reschedule for friday? because my guys dont play friday or saturday due to family/personal affairs. Or can we schedule with opposing team for different day?

Guest ^FacE
12 hours ago, mystery said:

ok quick question do we only get the option to reschedule for friday? because my guys dont play friday or saturday due to family/personal affairs. Or can we schedule with opposing team for different day?

As long as both teams agree, and does not interfere with other pre-scheduled matches (Your re-schedule is more of a convenience for both teams and should not interrupt the featured default game)

Because of the ONE match/day (As each bracket match can last anywhere between 1-3 hours), it may be hard to reschedule your default match time

Another solution is if you get another bracket to switch date/times with you

I would perfer to have all matches take place on the weekday as people have things to do on the weekend

Edited by ^FacE

Guest ^FacE

I actually wouldnt mind having a quick meeting with ALL team leaders right before the start of the tourney to get any questions or concerns sorted out and just to clarify some rules

Team Leaders, please join the VPP teamspeak on July 10th at 9pm EST, while i finalize everything before the go-live date to answer any questions you may have including match times/scheduling issues

I will also open up a steam group chat in case you cannot use TS

On 7/1/2016 at 5:25 AM, ^FacE said:

Please post your SteamID and i can add you to the Looking for Team list

STEAM_0:0:80015791

Guest ^FacE
2 hours ago, MyNuts said:

Please post your SteamID and i can add you to the Looking for Team list

STEAM_0:0:80015791

Added

Guest ^FacE
3 minutes ago, Firework4024 said:

LOOKING FOR TEAM

Firework

STEAM_0:1:51917165

Added

Guest ^FacE

Validations updated

Friendly reminder to TEAM Brotocol and Helmet Nation to get your member's hours up

Your teams will be DQ'd if you have less than 5 people valid

Skeezie has been playing more on the server lately, but not sure if he qualifies or not.  

We'll take firework/one if that's allowed and he's cool with that so we can have a 6th/7th in case of scheduling issues. (depending on if skeezie is eligible).

Edited by mdnght

Guest ^FacE
31 minutes ago, mdnght said:

Skeezie has been playing more on the server lately, but not sure if he qualifies or not.  

We'll take firework/one if that's allowed and he's cool with that so we can have a 6th/7th in case of scheduling issues. (depending on if skeezie is eligible).

Skeezie does NOT qualify for hours/activeness

I can add Firework and One to the team

27 minutes ago, FriendlyMushroom said:

Member registration is already closed.

I did make a mental note of allowing these "Looking for Team" players to be able to fill up remaining or unfulfilled roster lists

As it would be unfair to have them put the effort in to apply for a spot, and if anyone COULD take them, would be able to

As for member registration being closed, that is for any new incoming applicants

Guest ^FacE

Also a few questions has been raised up on why 2 teams have byes

Its a random seed generator from Challonge

If 3 sets of teams face off each other, it will eventually end up with a bye sooner or later

So instead of messing with the system, use it as its intended

Face you might aswel remove me from officials I don't think I will manage staying up that late in UK. 10PM your time is like 3am or 1am something like that ans I get up early and stay up tilll about 12am.

I tried to stay up so could do the speech and head off but I must of dropped off while I waa waiting in bed. I apologise deeply for not showing but with hours and shit to do in the day it wouldn't work out for me. If it was 4pm your time or evening I would be able to be there. Sorry I let you all down.

3 minutes ago, VPP_Liam said:

Face you might aswel remove me from officials I don't think I will manage staying up that late in UK. 10PM your time is like 3am or 1am something like that ans I get up early and stay up tilll about 12am.

I tried to stay up so could do the speech and head off but I must of dropped off while I waa waiting in bed. I apologise deeply for not showing but with hours and shit to do in the day it wouldn't work out for me. If it was 4pm your time or evening I would be able to be there. Sorry I let you all down.

Don't be worry about it dude, no need to be so hard on yourself. You always have to keep your priorities straight which is real life > games. If you can't make it, you can't make it :>.

Guest ^FacE
7 hours ago, VPP_Liam said:

:) so how it go not heard anyone mention it.

check the brackets nub :)