• Announcements

• ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
    • ^FacE

VPP LAN Party Late 2017/Early 2018   04/04/2017

Please click the following thread for more information and replies  
    • ^FacE

VPP Summer Tournament July 2017 **OPENED**   05/09/2017

Registration is now OPENED:  Check information and register here: VPP Summer Tourney 2017  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shaggy

unbanned
Shaggy STEAM_1:0:14760129

12 posts in this topic

i was in the server one day and i have no excuse i acted like a jerk and was out of line, i was tryin to tell an admin not to kick me just mute me and i was too forcefull with him, and i do apologize to that admin it was uncalled for i have been banned for a while and at one point i was donating to this server. i do not expect to get unbanned just because i was a donator i am just apologizing to the admin and to anyone i have annoyed. All i would like is to be unbanned and to come back and play with my friends and i will nevr act like the asshole i was again. All im asking for is another chance and i am truly sorry to the admin for being a jerk. i was messing around with a friend that i usually do in the server and the admin told me to stop, i didnt. i will not be giving an excuse i was trolling a friend and i was aggressive to the admin and i have said it many times in this that i apologize to the admin for uneccessary actions. I hope you guys can forgive me so i can come back and play with the kids i have been playing with for the past couple years now. thank you for giving me a chance to apologize and i hope u guys can find it in ur heart, as cheesy as it might sound im serious, to forgive me and let me come back to the VPP world. thank you

Even though the ultimate decision comes down to the admin that was responsible for your ban, I believe you deserve a second chance. We've given second chances to numerous other community members who have had much more negative influences in our community and most of them have realized their mistakes and ceased the problem that they were causing. From what I can recall from my short memory, we haven't had a problem with Shaggy before so giving him a second chance would be great.

To you Shaggy, you're a grown ass man dude. You recognized your mistake and apologized for it which a lot of adults don't do either due to ignorance or a false sense of pride. For that I commend you man. If it is decided for your ban to be reversed, you already know what to do once your back which is just don't be a dick :>. If you do fuck up again, i'll fuck you up man :D. 

Edited by NotMario

37 minutes ago, NotMario said:

Even though the ultimate decision comes down to the admin that was responsible for your ban, I believe you deserve a second chance. We've given second chances to numerous other community members who have had much more negative influences in our community and most of them have realized their mistakes and ceased the problem that they were causing. From what I can recall from my short memory, we haven't had a problem with Shaggy before so giving him a second chance would be great.

To you Shaggy, you're a grown ass man dude. You recognized your mistake and apologized for it which a lot of adults don't do either due to ignorance or a false sense of pride. For that I commend you man. If it is decided for your ban to be reversed, you already know what to do once your back which is just don't be a dick :>. If you do fuck up again, i'll fuck you up man :D. 

Just that bold phrase, he literally means it :)

Ive got some questions for you.

1.  Did you spam all your friends after you got banned and told them that you didnt do anything wrong.... then told them to ask admins to unban you?

2.  Does your email have diamond in it?

3.  Do you promise not to disrespect any admin/players that you do not know on VPP servers anymore?

Edited by yancancook
1 person likes this

I can say I've been friends with and played regularly with Shaggy for probably 2 years now and he knew I was admin and didn't ask me to be unbanned.  Just told me he got banned for being an ass.  He later asked me what it would take to get unbanned and I pointed him to the forums.  

Edited by mdnght

I heard he was going around asking other people to somehow tell me he's banned and to get it lifted. I really can't unban anyone who doesnt appeal well until now he did but still its up to old man yan

On 6/28/2016 at 0:40 PM, yancancook said:

Ive got some questions for you.

1.  Did you spam all your friends after you got banned and told them that you didnt do anything wrong.... then told them to ask admins to unban you?

2.  Does your email have diamond in it?

3.  Do you promise not to disrespect any admin/players that you do not know on VPP servers anymore?

1. i am truly sayin i dont remember ha i know i messaged mdnght and told him i got banned same with shyster but i nevr really said i didnt deserve it ha i was kinda just mad at the moment. but in the heat of the moment i eventually understood the ban so i didnt evn ask anyone to unban me cuz i dint think it was possible to b, kinda just accepted the fact i would play there anymore, which honestly lol, some in the serve know, i didnt play anywhere else.

2. whispers340@aim.com

3. absolutely, i understand respect is key to having a thriving server and if i dont kno someone i wont attack em mentally because i feel like it. i will not disrespect any vpp admins as well, and as to u yan i actually am sorry for being a dick, i got carried away and i WILL understand if u dont want me back into the server. i just ask for a second chance to prove to u that i actually am not a dick and im usually laid back. unless its shyster:D i love giving shysty crap :D hes fun to troll :D but if that is un exceptable i wont troll him either lol just let me kno as soon as u can thank you

just unban the guy yan, he wasn't at all like our regular trolls