ClanVPP - Very Poor People
Sign in to follow this  
Tresserhorn

[INACTIVE] Tresserhorn

• Your Name: Alex
  • Steam ID: Tresserhorn
  • Server applying for: Insurgency L.A, NYC, and Texas
  • Do you have admin experience? In FFXI clans (linkshells) from 2003-2006
  • How will you draw people to our server? By keeping a healthy and positive playing atmosphere, where respect is considered to be the golden rule. I hear a lot of people on voice chat frustrated at someone breaking the rules, or mic spamming racial slurs over and over again. I have a wife and a newborn son, and the odd hours that I'm able to hop on a video game should be times of challenge, fun, intensity, but not racism, bigotry, and cheating. I believe that everyone should be afforded this opportunity as well. I, Alex/Tresserhorn, agree to the admin rules and if I break them I will accept the consequences.

Just a little about myself: I've got roughly 800 hours on Insurgency, ranking 14, 22, and 21 in all three of your servers. I've been a Dota player since early 2004 (AllStars 5.78 or so) but haven't gotten into it in recent years (with the exception of a few hundred hours on Heroes of Newerth and Dota 2). I've spent a lot of time on shooting games, most notably SOCOM II, CS:S, CS:GO, Rainbox Six, Halo, Gears of War, Battlefield, Call of Duty, and many other games, such as Command and Conqueror, Age of Empires, Civilization, Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Baldur's Gate, Diablo, Final Fantasy, etc.

I hopefully bring enough to the table to show that I'm dedicated, passionate, and fair. Thanks for your consideration.

Alex

Edited by VPP_Liam
Marked as Inactive

Hi Tressrhorn,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for admin on our Insurgency servers!

I'm pleased to say your application is accepted

Please read the admin guidelines located in the Admin Forum which you should now have accessed to. Each guide is pinned, starred and is titled  "Admin Guide #:" We use sourcemod admin tools if you have used them before that is great if not it is easy to get use to and all the commands you will need the most are listed in the commands guide in the Admin Forum.

Feel free to add me on steam here if you have any questions or concerns.

Your admin permissions will be applied to the following servers:

• Insurgency L.A.
  • Insurgency NYC
  • Insurgency Dallas