• Announcements

• Welcome to ClanVPP

SkinLobby - your CS:GO marketplace and trading hub   10/14/2016

Hello! I'm sure most of you don't recall me, but that's fine. I'm not so active, especially now, when I super busy. I'm VPP's developer. I'm maintaining any backend jobs on the CVPP site, ad well am fixing issues Toan reports to me that needs to be fixed. For last few months, I've been working under CS:GO Skin site, about which you most likely knew nothing until now. We also been beta testing it for the past month or so, and I believe it's the time to let you guys try it by yourself. But before I do so, I'd like to tell you a bit about the project; At first, it supposed to be match betting site, with advanced pricing system, to escape from CSGOLounge's problem. Some of you might noticed, their pricing system wasn't always fair. That's because they were not putting any effort to get prices updated, they were updating them once new cases came out. BUT. Gambling with STEAM API got disallowed, and because I had such great base for CS:GO skin site, I thought I shouldn't dump the project. And that's how currentSkinLobby's idea turned into an actual project. SkinLobby is a marketplace platform built around the CS:GO trading community. On the backend, it's running bots finding safe price* for each item individually. Before I let you use it, please continue reading: SkinLobby is still in beta stage. It's missing a lot of features that will be implemented, and you might experience some bugs while using the site, therefore please don't panic, and I'd really appreciate if you would inform me about bugs you find. Either via STEAM, or under this post. (if that's security issue, please inform me in private).  Currently known bugs and problems are: Pricing system doesn't fetch all the items - temporary disabled.   Caution! You're going to experience some front-end ugliness. As I'm a backend developer, and my graphic designer had just little, I was forced to design the site by myself. The template will change, and is on my todo list!  Links: SkinLobby STEAM Group STEAM Bots ME   PS anyone is welcome to add me on STEAM and talk to me about the project. Wether you wanna share with some ideas, you wanna be part of the project or to just say hi - I won't bite you!   Best Regards, Patryk Cieszkowski
    • ^FacE

Donation information   02/03/2017

Please be sure to include your steam ID and IGN in the comments while you donate so we know who its from if you're logged in as guest (Unless you're registered and signed in) It will automatically post a thread once you donate   If you did not include this information in your Donation Note, Please create a new Support Request here with the following information: Your In-Game Name SteamID
    • ^FacE

VPP Dallas 30man Pub Contest ($80 Prize pool) - Top points   02/14/2017

Dates: Feb 15 - April 15 Requirements - Own a reserved slot (Donator) Top points in Dallas 30man Pub 1st place:     AWP | Lightning Strike | Factory New (~$60)  2nd place:   AK Stattrak Blue Laminated | Field Tested (~$12) 3rd place:    Souvenier P250 | Gunsmoke | from Cologne 2015 (Team EnVyus stickers,KioShima sticker) (~$5)
    • VPP_Liam

Player Support   03/12/2017

Please use our Support Central located here:http://clanvpp.com/forum/7-support-central/ CHATBOX IS NOT FOR SUPPORT
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VPP_Liam

CS:GO Gambling

1 post in this topic

As some of you are aware of there are sites out there that allow players to bet real money to obtain weapon skins using the Steam Open API.

This is a violation for Steam Open API terms and conditions.

Valve has released a statement confirming CS:GO Gambling websites are a violation and have been requested by Valve to disconnect the Steam API from their websites, the main way these Gambling websites operate and allow players to receive skins via access to their accounts inventory.

Any player advertising these websites that break Steams terms and conditions will given a warning for advertising Steam violations and putting player steam accounts at risk.

Many of these sites have found to be scams and being able to obtain player information as they use the Steam API to access player accounts and exploit that API. Spam posts are constantly being posted on Steam Community groups including ours to obtain free skins with a promo code to enter. DO NOT click any of those links or enter the code.

If you have any concerns or questions regarding CSGO Gambing please contact Steam Support or leave me a message and I will forward your inquiry to Valve for you.

Please becareful what you sign up for and which sites you allow the Steam API to read your profile and stream that information to that website.

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Community Manager