ClanVPP - Very Poor People
Sign in to follow this  
Crus4de

INACTIVE] Crus4de

Your Name: Alex

• Steam ID: Crus4de
  • Server applying for: Insurgency NYC, Texas
  • Do you have admin experience? No
  • How will you draw people to our server? Making it so people who aren't aiding themselves have a fair shot at winning. Preventing people from being abused through votes because someone decided it was their goal to troll that individual.

I've played on the Insurgency NYC server since it was open and have held top 1/2 spot since, I've seen a range of trolls and hackers and even been prevented from playing because a group of people decided it'd be fun to kick me every time I joined so they would win. Rarely did I ever see the other team willingly try to boot out the hacker/troll and I desperately want it to stop.

I, Alex a.k.a Crus4de, agree to the admin rules and if I break them I will accept the consequences"

Edited by VPP_Liam
Marked as Inactive

Hi Crus4de!

This is a confirmation that I have acknowledged your application and is being processed. During this time I get a verdict from our current Admins, looking at your playtime, chatlog and if you have been in any incidents then I will reply what the decisions is.

You should expect an response: Today

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Community Manager

I'm please to announce your application has been accepted

Please read the admin guidelines located in this forum here. Each guide is pinned and named "Admin Guide #"

Your admin abilities have been added to your player. You should be able to use them next time you connect to the server. If not please let me know by sending me a message.

Feel free to add me on steam here so I can easily keep in contact with our Insurgency admins. Message me if you have any questions or concerns.

Welcome to the team!