News Ticker
  • VPP has expanded into Destiny 2
  • CSGO: Donate for special perks such as skins and reserved slot!
  • Seeking ideas for a new CS:GO Dallas contest!
  • Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/s3nHJJ8
VPP Discord server Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
KraKenZilla

remvoed KraKenZilla

• Your Name: KraKenZilla
  • Steam ID:   STEAM_0:0:42857655
  • Server applying for:  ClanVPP NYC and ClanVPP Texas
  • Do you have admin experience?  Yes, 3 Different CSS servers and some ArmA servers. I also ran Two forums for clans. srh and some other clan.
  • How will you draw people to our server?  Fair-play, Be Friendly to everyone, treat everyone equally

I KraKenZilla, agree to the admin rules and if I break them I will accept the consequences!

Hi KranKenZilla!

This is a confirmation that I have acknowledged your application and is being processed. During this time I get a verdict from our current Admins, looking at your playtime, chatlog and if you have been in any incidents then I will reply what the decisions is.

You should expect an response: Today

Kind Regards,

Liam Benfield

Community Manager

I'm please to announce your application has been accepted

Please read the admin guidelines located in this forum here. Each guide is pinned and named "Admin Guide #"

Your admin abilities have been added to your player. You should be able to use them next time you connect to the server. If not please let me know by sending me a message.

Feel free to add me on steam here so I can easily keep in contact with our Insurgency admins. Message me if you have any questions or concerns.

Welcome to the team!

• Like 1

After investigating into player's chat log this admin has been removed for rule breaking. Case details are private and for admin's view only.